Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

HP Pro 3300 & 3400 (H61): Upgrade to Ivy Bridge
I need to look at both dumps.
find
quote
(11-28-2025, 02:19 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: I need to look at both dumps.

Ok when i get a both dumps i will send you. ty
find
quote
(11-16-2025, 09:12 AM)akifh Wrote: Hello, I need your help with something. I have an HP Pro 3400, but it doesn't support an i5-3470 CPU. After searching the forum, I replaced the 4MB BIOS chip on the motherboard with an 8MB one.

If your motherboard is  Cupertino2_H61_uATX 1.02, there is no need to replace bios chip and use HP 3500 bios dump. The BIOS from the Foxconn H61MXE motherboard is fully compatible and works flawlessly without any restrictions.
find
quote
I have flashed the bb3f1p13nvme.bin bios to my hp pro 3300 board using CH341. I had trouble getting the board to boot up. The fans turn on at max speed, but no post. I removed the coin batt and installed clr cmos jumper and left overnight. Usually, the board boots up after doing this and I can access bios. Sometimes I have to clear cmos for longer periods to get it to boot. However, the problem soon returns for example after saving changes in the bios.
It has a new coin batt and the board worked fine previously, so not sure what the problem is. I am running i3-2120 and i7-3770 cpus. Any thoughts? Thanks
find
quote
(02-21-2026, 09:08 PM)Hooper Wrote: I have flashed the bb3f1p13nvme.bin bios to my hp pro 3300 board using CH341. I had trouble getting the board to boot up. The fans turn on at max speed, but no post. I removed the coin batt and installed clr cmos jumper and left overnight. Usually, the board boots up after doing this and I can access bios. Sometimes I have to clear cmos for longer periods to get it to boot. However, the problem soon returns for example after saving changes in the bios.
It has a new coin batt and the board worked fine previously, so not sure what the problem is. I am running i3-2120 and i7-3770 cpus. Any thoughts? Thanks
 try one more time to flash bios file. I usually after flashing is done i open again same dump file and then i do verify. Program will verify is same file flashed with a one that y open. I use same bios file and all works good.
find
quote
OK, I will give that a try, thanks.
find
quote
(02-22-2026, 02:50 PM)Hooper Wrote: OK, I will give that a try, thanks.

Hey. Did y do something? I test yestrday all day my PC that i have and tbh i start to get also some problem. After i turn of computer spining ventilators on/off like trying to show picture and then nothing restarting,removing cable from power supply sometimes post sometimes no.

I try few diferent bios version and i found one that works good. Dont have support for nvme but boot every time and for now i dont see any problem.
Let me know if y need dump file in case if y dont need nvme this one will work just fine.
find
quote
You guys should also try the BIOS from Angxun X7-VB from this link (http://www.angxunmb.com/web/userfiles/do...5-8-11.rar). Take your stock BIOS (4MB) and just replace the new BIOS Region from the Angxun file using UEFITool 0.28 (keep the original ME Region). The BIOS has support for all LGA1155 CPUs, NVME, Secure Boot and even TPM2.0 (through an external module connected to the LPC_DEBUG header). The only issues it might have are lack of sleep mode and usable PS/2 ports.
find
quote
So, I reflashed the Foxconn bios to my bios chip (Erase/Flash/Verify) and experienced similar but slightly different problems with the bios. So I suspect the chip was bad and flashed a new chip. I also made extra sure that each leg of the eprom was properly soldered to the pad below. Seems to be working reliably now. Big thank you to Acidmonkey for providing this mod. Cheers
find
quote
It seems I spoke too soon. Next morning I have no boot. I am trying to reset the bios to get it to boot. But in my case, this Foxconn bios does not seem to be stable with my Cupertino2_H61_uATX 1.02 board.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)