Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

HP Pro 3300 & 3400 (H61): Upgrade to Ivy Bridge
Sorry, guys. I can only confirm the long-term stable operation of bb3f1p13nvme.bin BIOS on three different motherboards H-Cupertino2_H61_uATX 1.02 HP p/n 657002-001. The TL866A programmer was used to flash 25Q32 BIOS chip.
find
quote
I cannot get a post from my system now, so i am wondering about the quality of the bios chips i purchased on aliexpress. They look to be the real deal and are unused. They are MX25L3206E. Purchased from Qiamaer store some time ago.

After about 24hrs with coin battery out, my HP Pro 3300 now decides to boot??

It seems that my system will boot after the bios is reset to default values. This works best by power off and coin batt out. But the no boot problem always returns, so I am going back to HPs bios, unless anyone here has a better idea?
find
quote
(03-08-2026, 08:51 PM)Hooper Wrote: I cannot get a post from my system now, so i am wondering about the quality of the bios chips i purchased on aliexpress. They look to be the real deal and are unused. They are MX25L3206E.  Purchased from Qiamaer store some time ago.

After about 24hrs with coin battery out, my HP Pro 3300 now decides to boot??

It seems that my system will boot after the bios is reset to default values. This works best by power off and coin batt out. But the no boot problem always returns, so I am going back to HPs bios, unless anyone here has a better idea?

Hi

Try this one. I use it on my mainboard for a days and all good.


Attached Files
.bin   biostarh61org.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
Thanks I will give this a try today.
find
quote
Flashed and soldered a chip with biostarh61org to my 3300 board. When powered on, the cpu fan goes to max speed then settles to a lower speed, no beep and no post. I have tried with and without a video card and can't seem to progress beyond this point.
find
quote
(03-15-2026, 06:15 PM)Hooper Wrote: Flashed and soldered a chip with biostarh61org to my 3300 board. When powered on, the cpu fan goes to max speed then settles to a lower speed, no beep and no post. I have tried with and without a video card and can't seem to progress beyond this point.

Try to remove battery and wait a lil bit. After i flash bios that y say that is not working i also get problem to flash a new bios. After i remove battery and leave pc for a while everything goes good.  

This is only bios that turns my pc instantly everytime when i power on. Not problem at all.

tbh i was sure that this bios will work for y also 

P.S. Leave that bios (one that i send you) just remove battery to reset bios to default. Should work.
find
quote
I left battery out overnight, but still no beep, no post problem. If I remove the ram i get continuous beeping, so the bios is not completely dead. It just does not post.
find
quote
(03-16-2026, 09:43 PM)Hooper Wrote: I left battery out overnight, but still no beep, no post problem. If I remove the ram i get continuous beeping, so the bios is not completely dead. It just does not post.

Hi, can you post here your stock BIOS dump. I can help you port a few BIOSes to try.
find
quote
(03-16-2026, 09:43 PM)Hooper Wrote: I left battery out overnight, but still no beep, no post problem. If I remove the ram i get continuous beeping, so the bios is not completely dead. It just does not post.

Most likely, this isn't a BIOS/CMOS issue, but a motherboard malfunction.
find
quote
(03-18-2026, 08:14 PM)ngocthienta Wrote:
(03-16-2026, 09:43 PM)Hooper Wrote: I left battery out overnight, but still no beep, no post problem. If I remove the ram i get continuous beeping, so the bios is not completely dead. It just does not post.

Hi, can you post here your stock BIOS dump. I can help you port a few BIOSes to try.

It seems I did not make a dump of the original bios, but I am sure it was the latest HP version.

Do I need to write protect the chip after flashing?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)