Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1816
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225005
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 451
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309865
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 669
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20330
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169468
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

Have A Gateway Computer? Want SLIC 2.1? This Is The Only Thread You Need!
#51
(08-29-2013, 12:30 PM)FrostyFree Wrote:
Quote:v89.91.24 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip - Confirmed By Blue_Frog Big Grin


1234s282, please turn-on your dropbox.

Any updates on the dead links. Looking for the "Gateway Mega Bios v76.16 Acer 2.1 SLIC By 201234s282.zip"
find
quote
#52
This one has been forgot
(03-11-2010, 08:31 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [Image: Gateway_logo.jpg]

Greetings Everyone Big Grin

I have a special gift for all you Gateway owners today Big Grin

If you have ever read the readme file in any Gateway BIOS Update , you will discover that each BIOS Update can be used for several machines. Gateway do not use unique bioses in every single machine!

So what i did was log on to their FTP server , download the "Muli-Model" bioses and mod them all for SLIC 2.1. As Gateway have now been bought by Acer and there is no Gateway 2.1 SLIC , All of these mods use Acer 2.1 and have the Acer Certificate file included in the download.

Please note that this Mega thread is not in the confirmed section because these are freshly modded and nobody has tested them yet. If you would be so kind as to flash these , we would appreciate a comment back on this post stating which mega bgios you used and whether it activated or not!.

As usual , you flash these at your own risk! (Even if somebody confirms it , theres a chance it will brick!)

Il walk you through how to use these mega mods now Smile

1. Go to the Gateway support site (http://support.gateway.com/support)

2. Select your Gateway product from the menu or enter your serial number. In this example we are using the MP8708 Notebook.

3. Click the link on your model page to go to "Drivers And Downloads". Look under the "BIOS Downloads" heading

[Image: gatewaymegabios.png]

4. Here we can see the BIOS version 72.11 and 72.14. So you can download either of the corresponding mega packs below.

NOTE: At the moment , we have only made mega packs for all the XX.XX format bios updates. We will be adding more if you request them on this thread.

Gateway Mega Bios Packs - Acer 2.1 SLIC

v65.08 (MX7120 Only) - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v66.08 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v68.04 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v68.05 (This Actually Has HP 2.1 SLIC , Not Acer!) - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v71.10 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v71.12 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v72.11 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v72.14 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v73.08 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v75.07 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v75.09 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v76.16 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v77.09 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v77.12 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v77.15 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v78.08 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v78.11 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v78.13 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v79.10 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v83.05 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v84.06 - http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=1188 - Modded & Confirmed By babassu

v86.02 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

v89.28 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.ZIP

v89.91.24 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip - Confirmed By Blue_Frog Big Grin

v93.13 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Gateway%2...34s282.zip

Enjoy!

1234s282


Attached Files
.rom   89_91_29.ROM (Size: 1.02 MB / Downloads: 18)
find
quote
#53
(12-03-2013, 12:05 AM)gatewaykiller Wrote: This one has been forgot

Gatewaykiller- Thank you so much for your reply. My request was confusing but I was actually looking for 76.16. I have found 76.16 since then but I saved yours for the future. Do you have 93.03 or 93.13 ? Thanks.
find
quote
#54
I just got a very odd GATEWAY ML 6227b... Bios ver. 77.11... No new Bios available from website. Theoretically I made a backup from the machine. Tried to update with DELL Slic but got error.
Any chance you guys can help?
Attachment:
*backup of my Bios
*AcpiTbls.rw


Attached Files
.zip   6227.zip (Size: 645.41 KB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#55
(12-20-2013, 01:15 AM)dzrkdw Wrote:
(12-03-2013, 12:05 AM)gatewaykiller Wrote: This one has been forgot

Gatewaykiller- Thank you so much for your reply. My request was confusing but I was actually looking for 76.16. I have found 76.16 since then but I saved yours for the future. Do you have 93.03 or 93.13 ? Thanks.

Resolved by Sovem. See link for working bios:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ga...8#pid63168
find
quote
#56
I know this Thread is old but I wanted to ask will any of these BIOS' work in a GT5064 ? Also is there a way to make it able to run an intel core 2 duo? BIOS version is NT94510J.15A.0109.2006.0501.16
find
quote
#57
I know this is an old thread, but can someone upload or provide a working link for the slic 2.1 modded 93.13 gateway bios? thanks in advance
find
quote
#58
Anyone have the 77.15 BIOS? Thank you.
find
quote
#59
I have a weird one. Gateway's site doesn't even seem to list this PC at all. It's a Gateway MA3 (Model Number MT6459). BIOS is 84.08. If I could get a copy of the actual BIOS, I think I can inject the SLIC 2.1 data myself. Any chance of anyone providing me with a copy of the BIOS (with or without the SLIC 2.1 data)? Thanks!

**EDIT -- I made some progress. I created a Windows 7 32-bit live disc and successfully dumped the BIOS. I modded it using Phoenix Tool and injected a Toshiba SLIC 2.1 bin file. However, after flashing the BIOS with the new file, Slic_toolkit v3.2 reports Dump Error ! (SLIC Table Not found ). Needless to say, pre-activation fails. Any suggestions?
find
quote
#60
Bug 
The main links are dead for this, I need v 78.XX apparently .04, .07, .08, .11, .13 are compatible  (Gateway M-285E). If you still have these and wouldn't mind helping me I would appreciate access. As well if you want to post a temp zip of all files listed I can repost on my servers. My registered email is my email for dropbox, google drive, etc. FYI
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)