Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104589
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 978
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8161
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 247
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 665
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227441
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherboard
#11
thank,my model is DG31PR
find
quote
#12
How To remowe slic 2.1 from my motheboard intel dp55wg after moded inserted slic 2.1 asus notebook slic I want the original back bios intel pubkey original intel ??
find
quote
#13
Wow great tools and faq! thanks so much! Smile

AMI Bios Section ModeratorBig Grin
<ATTENTION>Exclamation
By requesting, downloading, and flashing a modified
bios you are held responsible for what you choose
to do with it. flash at your own risk! And please
remember to let us know if our mods work for you!

www find
quote
#14
could someone do something with the intel dg31pr???
find
quote
#15
Does it have to be "Asus Notebook"? Is it possible to put "LG PC", for example? For use with LG certificate.

My DX58SO will arrive shortly. I'll test it and report here as soon as possible.

I wanna try the latest bios avaialbe for download in Intel Download Center.
find
quote
#16
Hello
I have a DG41RQ running mac os 10.6.4. Has anyone here tried using SLIC to run OS X? Thanks CFI
find
quote
#17
(07-28-2010, 06:20 PM)chrisfromiowa Wrote: Hello
I have a DG41RQ running mac os 10.6.4. Has anyone here tried using SLIC to run OS X? Thanks CFI

That doesnt make sense as SLIC is Windows Only , got nothing to with OSX

Regards
Admin
find
quote
#18
(07-29-2010, 05:14 PM)1234s282 Wrote:
(07-28-2010, 06:20 PM)chrisfromiowa Wrote: Hello
I have a DG41RQ running mac os 10.6.4. Has anyone here tried using SLIC to run OS X? Thanks CFI

That doesnt make sense as SLIC is Windows Only , got nothing to with OSX

Regards
Admin

Sorry if I wasnt clear, I know that SLIC is a win only program. I wanted to use it to make adjustments to the intel bios. Most people who run mac os on pc's use some form of hacked bios although it is usually a pheonix or award bios. I saw some intel people demonstrate the new Light Peak technology running OS X on an intel built computer. So I figured they must have adjusted the bios somehow. I understand that this is not a hackintosh site but I was trying to educate myself on bios manipulation. I can run the SLIC on my mac with a XP emmulator called wine so it is not out of reach. I just wanted to see if anyone else here had done anything like that. Sorry if I've caused any problems. Regards

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/24/video...ransferri/
find
quote
#19
Learning is never a problem Smile

I will check with 1234s282, but I'm pretty sure if Wine will emulate it you will be OK. First let me research what you are worknig on and see what makes sense.

Regards,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#20
Hardly need for Intel DP45SG and the link shows forbidden error when i click....plss.help me..
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)