Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424163
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 217
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223805
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119101
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309517
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61905
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20221
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169154
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6266
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 770
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5738
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61115
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274952

Lenovo IdeaCentre Y910-27ISH: Kaby Bridge Support
#1
Hi! I have a Lenovo Ideacentre y-910 27 Inch screen and as Lenovo leave us with out almost any update I wold like to have my bios as much up to date as possible. Above all I would like to have a 7º gen update (if possible also coffee lake).
The bin file is on attachment.
I have programmer.
Thanks in advance.


Attached Files
.bin   IMAGEO2G.BIN (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#2
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with current CPU.
find
quote
#3
DeathBringer Wrote:Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with current CPU.

Here you have my cpuz's screenshot!!
I forgot to tell you my bios is AMI.
Thanks!!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#4
I can't add support for Kaby Bridge in this BIOS.
find
quote
#5
DeathBringer Wrote:I can't add support for Kaby Bridge in this BIOS.

Why not? ;-(
As far as I know H170 socket could be modded to support kaby lake... Sad
find
quote
#6
It's too hard and expensive.
find
quote
#7
DeathBringer Wrote:It's too hard and expensive.

I was trying with this bios:

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/B...i_f22e.zip]https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_ga-h170n-wifi_f22e.zip


It`s is almost the same bios, but updated to kabylake.
The only problem that I had was with the audio that didn´t work.
Is any way to make it work?
I was looking at the files but I couldn´t find the audio module.
find
quote
#8
I'm not interested in that.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)