Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424573
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

M2NPV-VM to support Phenom II & Athlon II?
#51
Anyone tried the new Agesa on a custom bios yet?
Can I have the link please Wink
find
quote
#52
Hi Free Radical, didnt get to test a BIOS in the end. Still keen to get this working.
find
quote
#53
Many apologies for the delay but if your still interested i have a mod for you. Smile

Due to power limitations theres probably no chance of running a Phenom II X6 1090T as this is a 125W CPU. However , lower end X6's or X4/X3/X2 should be alright as long as the power doesnt exceed 90W (theres current official CPU support for an 89W CPU so thats probably the max)

Heres the full X6 Microcode (plus others) and upgraded AGESA to v3.7.0.0 (For New X6 CPU's)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Asus%20M2...34s282.zip

Best Of Luck!
Admin
find
quote
#54
Checking back after a long time.

Shall test in a bit. Thanks a lot dear Admin!
Okay tested.
The bios posts fine but unfortunately I am unable to boot into any 32 bit/64bit OS.

Tested with Win XP 32 bit, Vista 32 bit, Win 7 64 bit, Bart PE, an old Linux distro and bootable cd and usb versions, safe mode too.

I get a BSOD error code 0x000000A5 (0x00000011, 0x00000008, 0xF7AE3140, 0x00000001) with a warning that the BIOS in my system is not fully ACPI compliant.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8946/image134t.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9919/image135al.jpg

I fiddled with the Power Management options, S1, S3 mode settings etc. but I still couldn't boot into a modern os.
I must remark here that I can boot into DOS.

This happened with Chris' version as well, but thankfully I didn't get any voltage warnings and I reverted back to my previous BIOS without fuss and I could boot again.

I guess my system doesn't like the new AGESAs Sad

Or perhaps I'll retry with this solution after a while:
"Stop 0x000000A5" Error When You Are Installing Windows XP

Awaiting your inputs.
find
quote
#55
From the link :

0x000000A5 (0x000000011, Parameter2, Parameter3, Parameter4):

The system cannot enter ACPI mode. There are many reasons for this, including:

* The system cannot initialize the AML interpreter.
* The system cannot find the Root System Description table.
* The system cannot allocate a critical driver.
* The system cannot load the Root System Description table.
* The system cannot load device descriptor blocks.
* The system cannot connect an interrupt vector.
* The SCI_EN (system control interrupt enable request) cannot be set (see 0x00000001).
* The ACPI Table checksum is incorrect.

ACPI is a hierarchical arrangement of tables, each one building upon the next to define the complete capabilities of the system and of every device in the system. ACPI starts by looking for the Root System Description table, which points to the next table, which points to the next table, and so on. Usually, the 0x000000011 error occurs because these tables are damaged or missing
find
quote
#56
Flash back to the original and we can try again Smile

Admin
find
quote
#57
I did. That's how I was able to post my comments Tongue
find
quote
#58
Also if it ever fails, I'm pretty sure your board has crash free BIOS.

Anyways, did we try a 3.7.0.0 AGESA from ASUS yet?

Chris
www find
quote
#59
dunno. where did you folks get the 3.7.0.0 AGESA in 1234s282's mod? I have only tried that one.

I believe the mobo which I rmaed due to the bios failure had a weak bios chip (i had flashed it a gazillion times), it already had problems starting from cold boot.
Infact I believe this problem may be inherent to this mobo since this was my second rma (previous rma was also due to same problem)

but alas the replacement has a soldered bios while the former had an easily removable socketed one.
That crash free bios has indeed saved me once or twice during my early bios mods.

Recent gigabyte mobos with dual bioses however look way more appealing nowadays.
You guys should have a recommended motherboards section too, especially those which have awesome and tweakable bioses.
I was a noob when I bought this one. Don't wanna make the same mistake again Smile
find
quote
#60
Ok. So I reinstalled the HAL on my XP and removed the ACPI drivers, so XP works without ACPI Smile
But that means that my dual core Athlon is recognized as a single core and no Win 7 support Sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)