Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101572
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 547
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2908
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7288
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 7011
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14336
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 245
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425405
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3835
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 524
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 548
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227407
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119534
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62216

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 BIOS Unlock
(06-24-2024, 06:38 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: hi, sending my bios dump, for acer nitro 5

I need advanced settings.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TmwKXmEHBULY5ahYuHeNnWnC6zfOciYl/view?usp=drive_link

tks for your work!

another question:
is possible to send me the srep patch for this mod??


Attached Files
.rar   bios dump.rar (Size: 6.01 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
Hi! I have a Nitro AN515-54, i7 9750h, gtx1650.
Here is my dump 
.bin   biosreg.bin (Size: 13 MB / Downloads: 5)
Thank you in advance!!
find
quote
Poprosze o pomoc w odblokowaniu Bios'u.
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 i5-9300H Nvidia 1650
Producent: Insyde Corp.
Version BIOS: V1.33
UEFI: YES
Product Number Series: NHQ59EP033040037713400
Bios: https://1024terabox.com/s/1LJrcWfwyUrAAZlzLLndUpg


Intel ME Version: 12.0, Build 1567, Hot Fix 65
find
quote
(07-12-2024, 04:42 PM)radek.heron44 Wrote: Poprosze o pomoc w odblokowaniu Bios'u.
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 i5-9300H Nvidia 1650
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
(07-12-2024, 04:13 PM)Locker999 Wrote: Hi! I have a Nitro AN515-54, i7 9750h, gtx1650.
Thank you in advance!!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hey, I also have an AN515-54 in need of an unlock: it's an i5-9300H, GTX 1650 on BIOS 1.33, the latest.
I need Advanced Settings enabled and the BIOS lock disabled.

Thanks


Attached Files
.bin   biosreg_133.bin (Size: 13 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
(08-23-2024, 03:41 AM)eondiscord Wrote: Hey, I also have an AN515-54 in need of an unlock: it's an i5-9300H, GTX 1650 on BIOS 1.33, the latest.
I need Advanced Settings enabled and the BIOS lock disabled.

Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello Dudu, I have an AN515-54 in need of an unlock: it's an i5-9300H, GTX 1650 on BIOS 1.33, the latest version.
I need Advanced Settings enabled and the BIOS lock disabled.

Thank very much!
find
quote
(08-30-2024, 09:37 AM)olvk1337 Wrote: Hello Dudu, I have an AN515-54 in need of an unlock: it's an i5-9300H, GTX 1650 on BIOS 1.33, the latest version.
I need Advanced Settings enabled and the BIOS lock disabled.

Thank very much!
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
Bom dia! Tenho um Nitro5 AN515-54-58CL, i5 9300H, GTX 1650, Vi que alguns usuários têm o desbloqueio dessa bios gostaria de saber se algum poderia me enviar ou adm do fórum, ja que não sei como apostatar esse "dump". Fico muito agradecido.
teknando@gmail.com, agradeço a todos desde já.


Good morning! I have a Nitro5 AN515-54-58CL, i5 9300H, GTX 1650. I saw that some users unlocked this bios. I would like to know if someone could send it to me, because I don't know how to download this "dump". I am very grateful.
teknando@gmail.com, I thank you all in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)