Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[REQUEST] Asus ROG G771JM bios unlock
(01-20-2018, 05:37 AM)loqki Wrote: Hi Feluchi. I would need that bios too if it is possible. I have the same laptop model and it caps at 84-85 degrees celsius whilst using Arctic MX-2.
Hi! Check your PM.
find
Hi feluchi ;Op

Need this bios too please.

Regards.
find
Hi! Check your PM.
find
(01-23-2018, 02:26 AM)feluchi Wrote: Hi! Check your PM.

Hey Feluchi. Is there any way you can assist with the following.

I recently bought one of the EXP GDC external GPU adapters to use with this said laptop but unfortunately, the BIOS doesn't have an option to make any changes to PCI-E ports. A lot of the YouTube videos I have seen, there's always some sort of configuration that can be made to anything regarding the Graphic Devices. 

https://imgur.com/Z2pGZZG 

Or has anyone else gotten an e-GPU working with our laptops? Maybe there is a hidden BIOS setting in a custom BIOS flash
find
(03-23-2018, 09:12 PM)SDG_Stryker Wrote: Hey Feluchi. Is there any way you can assist with the following.

I recently bought one of the EXP GDC external GPU adapters to use with this said laptop but unfortunately, the BIOS doesn't have an option to make any changes to PCI-E ports. A lot of the YouTube videos I have seen, there's always some sort of configuration that can be made to anything regarding the Graphic Devices. 

https://imgur.com/Z2pGZZG 

Or has anyone else gotten an e-GPU working with our laptops? Maybe there is a hidden BIOS setting in a custom BIOS flash

Hi! Check your PM.
find

Hi could you please also send the bios to me? I have Asus G771JM with version 202 bios and the thermal throttling is really annoying. Also would it be possible to make the fan spin 100% after CPU has hit 75c?
find

Oh wow, after this many years has someone actually figured out the G771JM ?!?!
I've been hunting for this for years (even posted on these forums previously to no avail).

I have a G771JM that throttles at 85 Celsius (PROCHOT assumedly?), and would totally pay for an unlocked bios at this stage. I had attempted to do this on my own a while back, but backed out as the system was only 5 months old at the time and I couldn't find anyone to confirm what I was doing was correct.

It's worth mentioning I'm also currently looking at EXP GDC options, like SDG_Stryker above, though I haven't committed as of yet.

Any chance I can get in on this? I'm currently running bios v203 on my G771JM (http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/G771...MAS203.zip).

Thanks so much in advance feluchi!!
find
(04-09-2018, 07:32 PM)cypher101 Wrote: Oh wow, after this many years has someone actually figured out the G771JM ?
I've been hunting for this for years (even posted on these forums previously to no avail).
I have a G771JM that throttles at 85 Celsius (PROCHOT assumedly?), and would totally pay for an unlocked bios at this stage.
Thanks so much in advance feluchi!!

Hi! Check your PM.
find
Hey Feluchi

Do you have a modified BIOS for the G771JM that allows one to disable the Nvidia GPU (Optimus) card?
find
I´m hoping to use a Samsung 960 EVO SSD M.2 2280 as boot/OS-drive in my ASUS G771JM laptop.
The drive is recognized in Windows 10 (from another bootable-drive) and can be formatted but I can´t make it bootable.
Does feluchi´s modified BIOS help?
find