Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[REQUEST] Asus ROG G771JM bios unlock
BUMP!

Anyone unlocked the BIOS for ASUS Rog G771JM model yet?
find
(08-08-2017, 05:15 AM)Sitram Wrote: BUMP!

Hi!
Check PM.
find
(08-08-2017, 07:05 AM)feluchi Wrote:

Hi!
Check PM.

Man, i really need help with it. Do u have a solution for this bios?

tks
find
Hi all.

I have an Asus Rog g771jm and it throtles at 85C. I just want to unlock the bios to set thermal throtling higher.

Has someone found a solution to this model?

Tks.
find
(09-21-2017, 11:12 AM)Diosf Wrote: Hi all.

I have an Asus Rog g771jm and it throtles at 85C. I just want to unlock the bios to set thermal throtling higher.

Has someone found a solution to this model?

Tks.
Hi!
Check your PM.
find
(09-20-2017, 09:41 PM)Diosf Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 07:05 AM)feluchi Wrote:

Hi!
Check PM.

Man, i really need help with it. Do u have a solution for this bios?

tks
Hi!
Check your PM.
find
Hi guys, I have the same issue with the bios of this laptop. Can you help me unlock the bios? Thank you.
find
Hi guys! I need some help unlocking the thermal settings in the bios of my laptop. The laptop starts thermal throttling when the i7 processor is only at 80C and it causes huge FPS drops in games. It would be great if the throttling temp could be raised a bit. I tried editing the bios myself, but it won't let me flash it, saying the version is older than the current one. Any help is appreciated Smile

PS: I am willing to pay for a modified bios that works.

BIOS: http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/G771...MAS203.zip
find
(01-03-2018, 07:16 PM)Zsoltiy Wrote: Hi guys! I need some help unlocking the thermal settings in the bios of my laptop. The laptop starts thermal throttling when the i7 processor is only at 80C and it causes huge FPS drops in games. It would be great if the throttling temp could be raised a bit. I tried editing the bios myself, but it won't let me flash it, saying the version is older than the current one. Any help is appreciated Smile

Hi! Check your PM.
find
(01-05-2018, 03:42 AM)feluchi Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 07:16 PM)Zsoltiy Wrote: Hi guys! I need some help unlocking the thermal settings in the bios of my laptop. The laptop starts thermal throttling when the i7 processor is only at 80C and it causes huge FPS drops in games. It would be great if the throttling temp could be raised a bit. I tried editing the bios myself, but it won't let me flash it, saying the version is older than the current one. Any help is appreciated Smile

Hi! Check your PM.

Hi Feluchi. I would need that bios too if it is possible. I have the same laptop model and it caps at 84-85 degrees celsius whilst using Arctic MX-2.
find