Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424163
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 217
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223805
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119101
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309517
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61905
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20221
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169154
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6266
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 770
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5738
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61115
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274952

[REQUEST] DELL 3020 SFF support for low TDP i7
#1
I have a DELL 3020 and when I replaced the i3 4160 processor with i7 4785T the loading is stucked with Amber error code for CPU fault.
Can you check if this problem could be solved with a modified BIOS?
https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER05644492M/1/O3020A20.exe
find
quote
#2
Post a screenshot of third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z.
find
quote
#3
(11-29-2020, 01:18 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Post a screenshot of third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z.
Here is the screenshot. Thank you!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#4
Download Intel ME System Tools v9.1
I need results of MEInfo on this laptop.
find
quote
#5
(11-29-2020, 01:50 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Download Intel ME System Tools v9.1
I need results of MEInfo on this laptop.

I only have usb bootable windows 10 now (a portable one).
I'll check the errors, why it's not working as expected.

Probably I have to use the service jumper.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
find
quote
#6
You can make DOS UBS stick (e.g, by Rufus) and run DOS-version of MEInfo. I need only version information.
Or try to find current version ME in BIOS.
find
quote
#7
(11-29-2020, 03:31 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: You can make DOS UBS stick (e.g, by Rufus) and run DOS-version of MEInfo. I need only version information.
Or try to find current version ME in BIOS.

I'm working on it. The BIOS update file shows this.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#8
(11-29-2020, 03:31 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: You can make DOS UBS stick (e.g, by Rufus) and run DOS-version of MEInfo. I need only version information.
Or try to find current version ME in BIOS.
The version read from dos is 9.1.30.1008 H


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#9
Try to update it to 9.1.37.1002 by FWUpdate
find
quote
#10
(11-30-2020, 12:10 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to update it to 9.1.37.1002 by FWUpdate

Thanks, I'll try it. What will this update do?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)