Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108003
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1313
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8764
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425637
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3843
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227569
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119715
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310590
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] GL504GS BIOS unlock
#41
ASUS has blocked in BIOS the "CMS Support" option, is invisible in BOOT BIOS Page ( https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1039116 )
ASUS wrote: "Windows Operating System which supports Intel CoffeeLake and later processors is limited to Windows 10. So [Launch CSM] feature(option) is no longer in BIOS Setup menu from Intel CoffeeLake procesor." This is a joke, this is not true. I previously worked on GL504GM with access to CMS Support - unfortunately it was stolen recently.
ASUS and Microsoft want to force customers to buy only Windows 10. This is a violation of antitrust practices. I bought a laptop without OS, without Windows, is it possible to unlock back this function in UEFI BIOS 307 ?

ASUS ROG STRIX II
Intel ME version: 12.0, build 1120, Hot Fix 6
BIOS: 307 ( https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Gamin...1568117724 )
find
quote
#42
(10-30-2019, 07:48 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote: Here is the dump for current 307 BIOS, thank you!

Can anyone please provide GRUB variables to change to different XMP profiles?  Angel 

Previous ones not working  Huh
find
quote
#43
(03-02-2020, 09:31 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 07:48 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote: Here is the dump for current 307 BIOS, thank you!

Can anyone please provide GRUB variables to change to different XMP profiles?  Angel 

Previous ones not working  Huh

i can edit this model ,please dump bios with this tool.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

find
quote
#44
dump.rom - 12.0 MB
find
quote
#45
(03-03-2020, 01:18 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote: dump.rom -  12.0 MB

This bios seems were modified from me ,but no oc menu inject yet.
I don't remember what time i did it.

find
quote
#46
(03-03-2020, 01:57 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 01:18 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote: dump.rom -  12.0 MB

This bios seems were modified from me ,but no oc menu inject yet.
I don't remember what time i did it.

Yes, it was  Angel  I wasn't able to finish this process last time.

What should I do now? (flash original ASUS BIOS -> dump -> post it here?)

Thank you
find
quote
#47
(03-03-2020, 02:21 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 01:57 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 01:18 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote: dump.rom -  12.0 MB

This bios seems were modified from me ,but no oc menu inject yet.
I don't remember what time i did it.

Yes, it was  Angel  I wasn't able to finish this process last time.

What should I do now?

Try this modded and capture a screenshot of bios interface.
http://filebonus.net/w7srk9nslxt9
I want to check length of string "OverClocking" in menu tab.


You can find that you need at OverClocking > Memory Overclocking Menu > Memory profile

find
quote
#48
(03-03-2020, 02:32 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 02:21 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 01:57 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 01:18 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote: dump.rom -  12.0 MB

This bios seems were modified from me ,but no oc menu inject yet.
I don't remember what time i did it.

Yes, it was  Angel  I wasn't able to finish this process last time.

What should I do now?

Try this modded and capture a screenshot of bios interface.
http://filebonus.net/w7srk9nslxt9
I want to check length of string "OverClocking" in menu tab.


You can find that you need at OverClocking > Memory Overclocking Menu > Memory profile

Checked -> changed XMP profile and system automatically hooked-up correct Mhz and timings.

Thank you!
find
quote
#49
(03-11-2020, 07:47 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 02:32 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 02:21 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 01:57 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 01:18 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote: dump.rom -  12.0 MB

This bios seems were modified from me ,but no oc menu inject yet.
I don't remember what time i did it.

Yes, it was  Angel  I wasn't able to finish this process last time.

What should I do now?

Try this modded and capture a screenshot of bios interface.
http://filebonus.net/w7srk9nslxt9
I want to check length of string "OverClocking" in menu tab.


You can find that you need at OverClocking > Memory Overclocking Menu > Memory profile

Checked -> changed XMP profile and system automatically hooked-up correct Mhz and timings.

Thank you!

So, XMP profile choice  is real available on your machine??

Another thing ,please capture a bios screen i want to check  length of "OverClocking" string in bios interface.

find
quote
#50
(03-11-2020, 08:14 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-11-2020, 07:47 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 02:32 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 02:21 AM)McCoy1989 Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 01:57 AM)genius239 Wrote: This bios seems were modified from me ,but no oc menu inject yet.
I don't remember what time i did it.

Yes, it was  Angel  I wasn't able to finish this process last time.

What should I do now?

Try this modded and capture a screenshot of bios interface.
http://filebonus.net/w7srk9nslxt9
I want to check length of string "OverClocking" in menu tab.


You can find that you need at OverClocking > Memory Overclocking Menu > Memory profile

Checked -> changed XMP profile and system automatically hooked-up correct Mhz and timings.

Thank you!

So, XMP profile choice  is real available on your machine??

Another thing ,please capture a bios screen i want to check  length of "OverClocking" string in bios interface.
Yes, XMP profile setting are available. And BIOS correctly switch between them (clearly see this in HWInfo).

What particular screen I need to capture?

Thank you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)