Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107981
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14351
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227524
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] HP Mini 210-4000 series BIOS Unlock
#21
(11-17-2014, 06:56 AM)Vic20 Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 06:47 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
can You look into internal laptop HD for HP_TOOLS partition and look for .bin file !
May be It's a hidden partition, so You have to llok for your partitions on HD.
Let me know which file there is and upload here, please.
Regards

Thank you, I will install http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...6&sw_lang= to the hard disk of the laptop and look for the bin file in the hidden partition.

No Don't install nothing !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#22
Sorry, I don't understand. There is no partition, hidden or shown, that has HP_TOOLS on the hard disk. I think I still have the original hard drive (I changed it for an SSD and installed Windows 7) so I can check that?
find
quote
#23
(11-17-2014, 08:36 AM)Vic20 Wrote: Sorry, I don't understand. There is no partition, hidden or shown, that has HP_TOOLS on the hard disk. I think I still have the original hard drive (I changed it for an SSD and installed Windows 7) so I can check that?

Yes my freind Wink !!!
of there You will find the original Bios Backup (the original if You have not update It), so I will try to understand is It' possible the recovery to rollback bios at previuos version !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#24
(11-17-2014, 10:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 08:36 AM)Vic20 Wrote: Sorry, I don't understand. There is no partition, hidden or shown, that has HP_TOOLS on the hard disk. I think I still have the original hard drive (I changed it for an SSD and installed Windows 7) so I can check that?

Yes my freind Wink !!!
of there You will find the original Bios Backup (the original if You have not update It), so I will try to understand is It' possible the recovery to rollback bios at previuos version !
Let me know
Regards

Hi, I installed the original factory hard disk and saw a HP_TOOLS partition. Attached is a zip file with the BIOS and BIOSUpdate folders. I had to delete the SystemDiags folder in the zip as the file was too big.


Attached Files
.zip   HP Mini 200-4202SA BIOS.zip (Size: 2.89 MB / Downloads: 14)
find
quote
#25
(11-20-2014, 05:58 AM)Vic20 Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 10:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 08:36 AM)Vic20 Wrote: Sorry, I don't understand. There is no partition, hidden or shown, that has HP_TOOLS on the hard disk. I think I still have the original hard drive (I changed it for an SSD and installed Windows 7) so I can check that?

Yes my freind Wink !!!
of there You will find the original Bios Backup (the original if You have not update It), so I will try to understand is It' possible the recovery to rollback bios at previuos version !
Let me know
Regards

Hi, I installed the original factory hard disk and saw a HP_TOOLS partition. Attached is a zip file with the BIOS and BIOSUpdate folders. I had to delete the SystemDiags folder in the zip as the file was too big.

HP Mini 110-41XX
HP Mini 200-4XXX
HP Mini 210-4XXX
HP Compaq Mini CQ10-11XX
HP Mini 1104

Hi friend,
try this Bios Mod F.08 SLIC + NWL + ADV :

http://rghost.net/59168898

Let me know
Regards

If You got some errors but all will work It's ok ! (Donate to me)

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
(11-20-2014, 10:45 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-20-2014, 05:58 AM)Vic20 Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 10:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 08:36 AM)Vic20 Wrote: Sorry, I don't understand. There is no partition, hidden or shown, that has HP_TOOLS on the hard disk. I think I still have the original hard drive (I changed it for an SSD and installed Windows 7) so I can check that?

Yes my freind Wink !!!
of there You will find the original Bios Backup (the original if You have not update It), so I will try to understand is It' possible the recovery to rollback bios at previuos version !
Let me know
Regards

Hi, I installed the original factory hard disk and saw a HP_TOOLS partition. Attached is a zip file with the BIOS and BIOSUpdate folders. I had to delete the SystemDiags folder in the zip as the file was too big.

HP Mini 110-41XX
HP Mini 200-4XXX
HP Mini 210-4XXX
HP Compaq Mini CQ10-11XX
HP Mini 1104

Hi friend,
try this Bios Mod F.08 SLIC + NWL + ADV :

http://rghost.net/59168898

Let me know
Regards

If You got some errors but all will work It's ok ! (Donate to me)

Thank you sir, I will try this weekend. Should I update it using the USB stick?

Also, what errors might I get? Please also let me know how I donate.
find
quote
#27
(11-21-2014, 04:34 AM)Vic20 Wrote: . . .

Quote:Thank you sir, I will try this weekend. Should I update it using the USB stick?

Also, what errors might I get? Please also let me know how I donate.

Ok friend,
I don't know if all It's working as your Bios is RSA checked and I tried to Modify, so It could be some errors displayed but bios working.
So report the errors and the Bios Mod state !
Flash It using InsydeFlas.exe from Windows.

To donate here : http://goo.gl/EzxWhW

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#28
Thanks, if I flash and there are some errors, should I flash the old unmodified F.08 back?

Will try this weekend and let you know Monday.
find
quote
#29
(11-21-2014, 06:28 AM)Vic20 Wrote: Thanks, if I flash and there are some errors, should I flash the old unmodified F.08 back?

Will try this weekend and let you know Monday.

Yes, but if It will rick laptop You will have to Recovery using old Bios Recovery File (normaly You can find them into HP_TOOLS hidden partition) !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#30
(11-21-2014, 10:15 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 06:28 AM)Vic20 Wrote: Thanks, if I flash and there are some errors, should I flash the old unmodified F.08 back?

Will try this weekend and let you know Monday.

Yes, but if It will rick laptop You will have to Recovery using old Bios Recovery File (normaly You can find them into HP_TOOLS hidden partition) !
Regards

If it bricks the laptop, how would the laptop start with the old hard disk that has the backup BIOS? The USB stick recovery doesn't seem to work (see my post #16 https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...9#pid79639).

Thank you again.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)