Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227725
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dm4-1000 series (Intel) Whitelist Removal
#1
Wow, there is really a wealth of information on this site, thank to all who work so hard to put it together. I have searched quite a bit and can't find anything to indicate this mod has already been done somewhere, so I would really appreciate it if someone would help me remove the whitelist so that I can use an Intel Centrino 6300 instead of my Broadcom 4313.

BIOS link:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51954.exe

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C&REV_01

Let me know if that is all that is needed, I'm new to this.
find
quote
#2
Hmmm if your bios is not RSA signed is enough Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
(10-18-2011, 09:04 AM)camiloml Wrote: Hmmm if your bios is not RSA signed is enough Wink

Thanks camiloml, I followed the stickied procedure and yes, Andy's displays 'Decrypted' - so the bios is RSA signed. Since it sounds like there is a good chance of a 'semi-brick' as it is called, I don't want to chance it right now. If anyone else has tested/would like to test this and let me know if it works, I'd really like to know...

One more question - will an older version of the BIOS (like F.8 instead of the current F.26) not be RSA signed, meaning we could use that instead?
find
quote
#4
Your bios is RSA signed in every version, from the begining, Smile

If a laptop is born to have a RSA signed bios all bios versions are signed, if it was not initialy meant to have the RSA signature feature then no bios versions are signed. all or none, that simple. Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
(10-18-2011, 04:21 PM)camiloml Wrote: Your bios is RSA signed in every version, from the begining, Smile

If a laptop is born to have a RSA signed bios all bios versions are signed, if it was not initialy meant to have the RSA signature feature then no bios versions are signed. all or none, that simple. Wink

Well, thank you for all of the info camiloml. I'm bummed that I can't use this new WLAN card, but that's ok. I will check back when I have more time to test a modded BIOS. In the mean time, if anyone tests/has tested this BIOS and it works please email or PM me.
find
quote
#6
Wink 
Hello guys!
Can you please give me a hand with that?
I need to install a new wifi adapter, Intel Centrino Advanced N 6230 on my HP DM4-1075br laptop, but I'm getting a error message (720) showing that I can't have this device at my laptop (what I think a crap - I can have whatever I want).
Please I need your magic support


Follow the device information:

Bios download links:
WinFlash: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50501-51000/sp50824.exe
Bios F26: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51954.exe

Manufacturer: HP
Model: DM4-1075br
Bios version: F26
Bios Type: InsydeH2O BIOS
BIOS Screenshot: http://postimage.org/image/dkw0imkv5/full/
[Image: 20120201_002.jpg]

Appreciate your time!
Thanks a lot!

Gustavo
find
quote
#7
Hi,

I have an hp dm4 1060 laptop and I want to upgrade my wlan card to intel 6230.
Please remove the whitelist from this BIOS.

Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56001-56500/sp56058.exe

Thanks in advance! Smile
find
quote
#8
I too would like to have the whitelist removed for this bios, I have hp DM4-1065dx.
find
quote
#9
Hi!
I have a HP Pavilion dm4-1100eg Laptop and need to replace the WIFI card. Can anyone help me, please?

My BIOS facts:
Version: F.27 (Released 2012-02-08)
Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Download: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56001-56500/sp56058.exe

Current original card: Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 1000 [8086:0084]
find
quote
#10
Manufacturer: HP
-Motherboard Model: Hewlett-Packard 146A 58.28
-Bios revision: Hewlett-Packard F.26 02/14/2011
-Bios Type: Insyde
-Bios Download Link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-91814-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=5052054&sw_lang=
-Current original card: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C&REV_01
-Card to be added: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_088E&SUBSYS_40608086&REV_24

Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)