Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425532
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227449
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv5-1169er Advanced Menu
#41
Hello, friend!
BDMaster posted mod at past page.
Here you go
http://rghost.ru/7zkwsbW9D
Rename 3602_Debug.fd to 3602.fd and flash it.
If you want to get Power managemenet please be a patient.
Debug menu will be rewritten to Power menu.
Good Luck!
find
quote
#42
(04-29-2015, 12:34 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello, friend!
BDMaster posted mod at past page.
Here you go
http://rghost.ru/7zkwsbW9D
Rename 3602_Debug.fd to 3602.fd and flash it.
If you want to get Power managemenet please be a patient.
Debug menu will be rewritten to Power menu.
Good Luck!

Thanks I have flashed this BIOS before. But I missed more options in System Configuration. You have modded for the 3603 Board a BIOS with EFI Options and so one. That I liked to have for 3602.
Thanks for your reply.
find
quote
#43
EFI selectable menu is empty.It is requiring more time for deep unlocking.More options are not so great as power management menus.I'll do this mod and unlock more hidden options. I looked in EFI options but no found interested items.
find
quote
#44
Ok, thanks for your work. I'm excited.
find
quote
#45
I'm sorry i cannot find the hex values's combination of Power tab address.I can add some power settings in Debug/System Configuration Tab.
Density12 , can you tell me or post a screenshot what settings are available in Video Configuration selectable menu?
find
quote
#46
(05-18-2015, 02:17 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: I'm sorry i cannot find the hex values's combination of Power tab address.I can add some power settings in Debug/System Configuration Tab.
Density12 , can you tell me or post a screenshot what settings are available in Video Configuration selectable menu?

Hello,

I send you a pic from the Video settings.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#47
Hm, i looked in Video configuration and found hidden settings for integrated video, for example, video share memory.I can unlock it later.
find
quote
#48
(05-19-2015, 12:21 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hm, i looked in Video configuration and found hidden settings for integrated video, for example, video share memory.I can unlock it later.

Ok, thanks.
find
quote
#49
Hallo,
Have you got some news about the BIOS modding? Is it possible, that this BIOS have UEFI Mode for Windows 8?

Thanks
find
quote
#50
(05-19-2015, 12:21 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hm, i looked in Video configuration and found hidden settings for integrated video, for example, video share memory.I can unlock it later.

Are there any news about this? Can you unlock more EFI / UEFI options?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)