Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14365
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425660
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227626
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv7-3000 (Intel) BIOS Unlock
#11
ROOT FILE NOT FOUND ...


PLS HELP
find
quote
#12
(06-29-2014, 09:10 AM)campianradu Wrote: ROOT FILE NOT FOUND ...


PLS HELP

Ok friend,
Power and Advanced are Swapped on Diagnostics :

http://rghost.net/57186998

http://rghost.net/57186959

You can change flashing Bios and saving Settings without problems, so if You need Power Menu Tab use
HP DV6_DV7_INTEL_sp50586_363C_3658_F1D_SLIC_NWL_PWR

or if You need Advanced Menu Tab use

HP DV6_DV7_INTEL_sp50586_363C_3658_F1D_SLIC_NWL_ADV

You can reflash any version and save settings without loose nothing !
Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
HP Pavilion dv7-3180us / Product: WA718UA#ABA
BIOS: InsydeH20 F. 1D REV 3. 5
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50501-51000/sp50586.exe

Attached are the screenshots of my BIOS.

I'd like to be able to access the options to enable/disable ACHI & IDE due to SSD problems. Power Options would be awesome too if possible.

Stupidly I ran a windows an update and have been having problems since. School starts soon which is what I need the computer most for.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#14
BUMP

Willing to pay the person who provides a whorking modded BIOS.
find
quote
#15
Try this: http://rghost.net/57185915

Hi Pal
Replaced Diagnostics and Security with Advanced and Power.
Try at your own risk! I just began with bios modding!
Have you already read how to recover your original bios if something goes wrong?
http://donovan6000.blogspot.co.at/2013/0...overy.html
find
quote
#16
(07-31-2014, 06:47 AM)grabeskuehle Wrote: Try this: http://rghost.net/57185915

Hi Pal
Replaced Diagnostics and Security with Advanced and Power.
Try at your own risk! I just began with bios modding!
Have you already read how to recover your original bios if something goes wrong?
http://donovan6000.blogspot.co.at/2013/0...overy.html

Give a look here too !

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Un...dv7-3155ef

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
(07-31-2014, 07:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(07-31-2014, 06:47 AM)grabeskuehle Wrote: Try this: http://rghost.net/57185915

Hi Pal
Replaced Diagnostics and Security with Advanced and Power.
Try at your own risk! I just began with bios modding!
Have you already read how to recover your original bios if something goes wrong?
http://donovan6000.blogspot.co.at/2013/0...overy.html

Give a look here too !

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Un...dv7-3155ef

Regards

Attention! I encountert a possible bug in my unlock!
Try BDMasters link!
If, for whatever reason, you still like me to create a fixed version, i will try.
find
quote
#18
Thanks both of you for replying. I may try out BDMasters link but if its no success grabeskuehle we can go ahead with trying to work out the bugs. Right now I am trying to create a flash recovery disk. I've been following the instructions on donovan6000's blog but unfortunately when I get to the step about unpacking the BIOS with PheonixTool its no good. From what I understand from reading on bios-mods is that when I extract the bios it is supposed to be a specific extension for the PheonixTool to unpack. When I download my bios from HP I get a file called sp50586.exe when I extract it I get a file called 363CF1D.exe isnt it supposed to be a different type of extension because PheonixTool does not recognize it. I am at a stand still with trying a modded bios until I can retrieve the correct files to create a recovery usb incase the modded bios bricks my laptop which would be the worst since school is soon. Any ideas???Confused
find
quote
#19
Ok, here are the unpacked bin files for phoenix tools: http://rghost.net/57211120
find
quote
#20
Thank you kind sir! Smile may I ask how you did it with the INSYDEBIOS .exe file??
this is for extracted .exe BIOS file of sp50586.exe?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)