Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(08-17-2016, 02:53 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:35 AM)dave23572 Wrote: Dudu2002, thanks for putting this apparent BIOS fix up for us.
But please, can you confirm that this is OK in all G500 laptops?
Or is it specific to certain sub-models, or even for an individual laptop?

I don't want to effectively destroy my motherboard by messing the BIOS.

Dave

http://rgho.st/6XTSvMgjR

run and report

Posts: 87 - ONLY for alerscone !

Thanks, so I assume that BIOS image would mess up my laptop?

Are you able to clear the whitelist on my BIOS image?


I have backed up my BIOS image and stored it at the link below:-
http://www.dhcomputing.co.uk/download/LE...V2.03).rom

Dave
find
quote
(08-17-2016, 07:13 AM)dave23572 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:53 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:35 AM)dave23572 Wrote: Dudu2002, thanks for putting this apparent BIOS fix up for us.
But please, can you confirm that this is OK in all G500 laptops?
Or is it specific to certain sub-models, or even for an individual laptop?

I don't want to effectively destroy my motherboard by messing the BIOS.

Dave

http://rgho.st/6XTSvMgjR

run and report

Posts: 87 - ONLY for alerscone !

Thanks, so I assume that BIOS image would mess up my laptop?

Are you able to clear the whitelist on my BIOS image?


I have backed up my BIOS image and stored it at the link below:-
http://www.dhcomputing.co.uk/download/LE...V2.03).rom

Dave
http://rgho.st/6R49LbTnF

read README
find
quote
Can someone help me to remove the whitlist?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dc8sgwbk0a22f...9.rom?dl=0
find
quote
(08-19-2016, 09:30 AM)ruudruud Wrote: Can someone help me to remove the whitlist?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dc8sgwbk0a22f...9.rom?dl=0

ok, wait
find
quote
(08-19-2016, 09:30 AM)ruudruud Wrote: Can someone help me to remove the whitlist?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dc8sgwbk0a22f...9.rom?dl=0

http://rgho.st/7FhCJw4LC
read README
find
quote
(08-19-2016, 01:37 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 09:30 AM)ruudruud Wrote: Can someone help me to remove the whitlist?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dc8sgwbk0a22f...9.rom?dl=0

http://rgho.st/7FhCJw4LC
read README

Thanks, works perfect!
find
quote
(08-17-2016, 07:36 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 07:13 AM)dave23572 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:53 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:35 AM)dave23572 Wrote: Dudu2002, thanks for putting this apparent BIOS fix up for us.
But please, can you confirm that this is OK in all G500 laptops?
Or is it specific to certain sub-models, or even for an individual laptop?

I don't want to effectively destroy my motherboard by messing the BIOS.

Dave

http://rgho.st/6XTSvMgjR

run and report

Posts: 87 - ONLY for alerscone !

Thanks, so I assume that BIOS image would mess up my laptop?

Are you able to clear the whitelist on my BIOS image?


I have backed up my BIOS image and stored it at the link below:-
http://www.dhcomputing.co.uk/download/LE...V2.03).rom

Dave
http://rgho.st/6R49LbTnF

read README

Thank you very much "Dudu2002", that worked a treat!
I can finally install a good wireless card.
Dave
find
quote
Hi,

I have backup up my bios, can someone please remove the whitelist please?

Here is my bios backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpvt4zqcrk1k4u...9.rom?dl=0

I have a Lenovo G500 and would like to upgrade my Wifi card.

If possible could someone also explain how to install this modded bios? If not I can research myself I'm sure.

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
(08-29-2016, 06:29 AM)PaliMudita Wrote: Hi,

I have backup up my bios, can someone please remove the whitelist please?

Here is my bios backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpvt4zqcrk1k4u...9.rom?dl=0

I have a Lenovo G500 and would like to upgrade my Wifi card.

If possible could someone also explain how to install this modded bios? If not I can research myself I'm sure.

Thanks in advance.

http://rgho.st/6Z6X2gSrN

read README
find
quote
Hi. Can anyone help me with the bios whitelist remove? I have a Lenovo G500.

Here is the link with bios:

http://muonium.rgho.st/6VGKnQcdc

Thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)