Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227640
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal

.zip   LENOVO-78CN19WW(V1.07).zip (Size: 2.09 MB / Downloads: 3) I want to change wifi card. if it possible i want to remove whitelist.
bios back-up attach.
find
quote
Anyone here on this forum who would like to help people with Lenovo G500/G510??
find
quote
Hello,

I have a G500 i want to upgrade the wifi card.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gk62su96u5u3g...dl6215RJba
Made whit Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.

And a NEW_BACKUP_FPTs
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1066eo

And if you can some advance menu's. Tongue

And I am running win 8.1 and i want to instal Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

Thanks Angel
find
quote
(05-21-2014, 03:47 AM)megaman144 Wrote: Hello,

I have a G500 i want to upgrade the wifi card.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gk62su96u5u3g...dl6215RJba
Made whit Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.

And a NEW_BACKUP_FPTs
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1066eo

And if you can some advance menu's. Tongue

And I am running win 8.1 and i want to instal Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

Thanks Angel

Lenovo_G500_78CN25WW_NWL_megaman144
http://rghost.net/55510005

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Thanks
Got a error on server i give a try later

thanks Big Grin
find
quote
The bios flash when 100% ok .

The new wifi card is not in . I come back when I have it.

I missing the advance menu's but I am happy whit the white-list Big Grin

Thanks
find
quote
(05-15-2014, 06:22 PM)woita Wrote: I love you, man :-)
Thanks so much. With advanced options switching DVMT to 64MB was easy and works as I expected it to. Perfect!

I'll slide in the Wifi-card tomorrow or so and let you know if the whitelist-removal worked.

Thanks again.
Regards
woita

Sorry it took me so long - installed the WiFi card today without a problem.
So NWL works as well.

Thank you!
woita
find
quote
The wifi card is in.

And it works Smile

Thanks !!!
find
quote
(05-23-2014, 01:04 PM)megaman144 Wrote: The wifi card is in.

And it works Smile

Thanks !!!

Ok friend,
This is for Sovem Best Whitelist Modder I known (I love her) so far,
Bios Menu Tabs Unlocked + NWL (based on Sovem Mod) :

http://rghost.net/55833714

Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
And Yes I works !

A lot of settings Cool

Thanks Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)