Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Wink 
I've got it. Big Grin
my transfer rate is now at 780 mbit / s
thanks to BDMaster and Sovem
find
quote
Hi all. I"m from Ukraine, so i"m sorry for my English. I have a Lenovo G500 bios version 78CN25WW(V2.03)
Old Card:Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_311817AA&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_311817AA
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&CC_0280
New card:Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230
This is BIOS backup, thanks.
http://rghost.ru/57504148
find
quote
(07-10-2014, 06:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 06:01 PM)Dakeith15 Wrote: Can someone please mod my bios to work with an Intel N 6300 633ANHMW. I have a Lenovo G500 bios version 78CN25WW(V2.03). Backed up bios using Universal Bios Backup Toolkit 2.0.


Here is my backup:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i0entbnrbwveyn....03%29.rom

Hi friend,
I want to start a New Way to pass Mods to users :

AutoMod

Using CodeRush Tool UEFIPatch + Patches.txt We can do the Mod by ourself, in any time and wherever We are !!!

Just use the right Patches.txt for the own Bios Version, so for 78CN25WW use this one !!!

How to use ? It's easy, just do a biosbackup.bin file and drag&drop on UEFIPatch.exe (the Patches.txt file has to be togheter at tool) It will reply with a file patched, then rename that file as bios.bin, put It into modified folder where are all rest tools to re-flash Bios Mod and copy all files from modified folder to an USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and Boot from USB !
Then at CLI Prompt Comand run flash.bat That's It all !

Here CodeRush Tool :

http://rghost.net/56832107

The Patches.txt file for 78CN25WW :

http://rghost.net/56832078

Here Modified folder with all tools to re-flash Bios Mod from USB, follow instructions :

http://rghost.net/56795507

I hope It will become the New Mod Way !!!

Let me know
regards



Hi ,

I also have a Lenovo G500 bios version 78CN25WW(V2.03)
I want to swap my wifi card , could you please help me with the patch ?
The Link The Patches.txt file for 78CN25WW is dead now .
Please help.

Thank You
find
quote
Hi ,

I have a Lenovo G500 bios version 78CN25WW(V2.03)
I want to swap my wifi card , could you please help me with the patch ?
Please help.

Thank You
find
quote
(08-19-2014, 08:17 PM)gencis Wrote: Hi ,

I have a Lenovo G500 bios version 78CN25WW(V2.03)
I want to swap my wifi card , could you please help me with the patch ?
Please help.

Thank You

Please, backup bios for mod.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(08-19-2014, 11:13 PM)sovem Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 08:17 PM)gencis Wrote: Hi ,

I have a Lenovo G500 bios version 78CN25WW(V2.03)
I want to swap my wifi card , could you please help me with the patch ?
Please help.

Thank You

Please, backup bios for mod.

Hi ,

Thank you for reply , i used universal bios toolkit 2 .0 to backup my bios..
You will find a zip file here under .


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-78CN25WW(V2.03).zip (Size: 2.09 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
(08-19-2014, 11:13 PM)sovem Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 08:17 PM)gencis Wrote: Hi ,

I have a Lenovo G500 bios version 78CN25WW(V2.03)
I want to swap my wifi card , could you please help me with the patch ?
Please help.

Thank You

Please, backup bios for mod.


Dear Friend

After reading many comment , i use FPT_Backup-BIOS to upload another bios backup As BIOSBAKK
and i used the New BACKUP_FPTs as link : https://www.sendspace.com/file/x4gf9a

Please Help me .

Thank you very much


Attached Files
.zip   BIOSBAKK_32.zip (Size: 2.09 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
(08-21-2014, 07:42 AM)gencis Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 11:13 PM)sovem Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 08:17 PM)gencis Wrote: Hi ,

I have a Lenovo G500 bios version 78CN25WW(V2.03)
I want to swap my wifi card , could you please help me with the patch ?
Please help.

Thank You

Please, backup bios for mod.


Dear Friend

After reading many comment , i use FPT_Backup-BIOS to upload another bios backup As BIOSBAKK
and i used the New BACKUP_FPTs as link : https://www.sendspace.com/file/x4gf9a

Please Help me .

Thank you very much

Hi friend,
your Bios Mod is here, follow instructions to flash It :

http://rghost.net/57594543

Let me know
Regards

P.S. your Eeprom is Write Protect = Error 28 I hope prr.exe will do the trick !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(08-21-2014, 10:47 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 07:42 AM)gencis Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 11:13 PM)sovem Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 08:17 PM)gencis Wrote: Hi ,

I have a Lenovo G500 bios version 78CN25WW(V2.03)
I want to swap my wifi card , could you please help me with the patch ?
Please help.

Thank You

Please, backup bios for mod.


Dear Friend

After reading many comment , i use FPT_Backup-BIOS to upload another bios backup As BIOSBAKK
and i used the New BACKUP_FPTs as link : https://www.sendspace.com/file/x4gf9a

Please Help me .

Thank you very much

Hi friend,
your Bios Mod is here, follow instructions to flash It :

http://rghost.net/57594543

Let me know
Regards

P.S. your Eeprom is Write Protect = Error 28 I hope prr.exe will do the trick !


Its working . Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

You are the best , thanks again for all this effort ... fast and effectif ..
find
quote
is the 78cn25ww on all lenovos the same file?

I need new bios mod too, have a lenovo g500, newest bios: 78cn25ww

need Patches.txt
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)