Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(12-19-2014, 10:03 AM)GMike Wrote: Good afternoon,

I'd like to remove the WL from my Lenovo G500, because I can't rely on my original wifi card. I hope that BIOS wizards would make my dream come trueSmile I'm providing the necessary backups:

It is backup from Universal Bios Backup:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qs4gjh


It is backup from BACKUP_TOOLS:

http://rghost.net/59800442


Best regards,
GMike

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59812828

let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate for my work so I will continue . . . look into my Signature Wink
Merry Xmas

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(12-19-2014, 05:58 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-19-2014, 10:03 AM)GMike Wrote: Good afternoon,

I'd like to remove the WL from my Lenovo G500, because I can't rely on my original wifi card. I hope that BIOS wizards would make my dream come trueSmile I'm providing the necessary backups:

It is backup from Universal Bios Backup:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qs4gjh


It is backup from BACKUP_TOOLS:

http://rghost.net/59800442


Best regards,
GMike

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59812828

let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate for my work so I will continue . . . look into my Signature Wink
Merry Xmas


Hello,

BDMaster it was such an excellent job, everything works as expectedSmile

I wish You Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Best regards,
GMike

P.S. I'll send donation ASAP
find
quote
(12-20-2013, 06:49 PM)sovem Wrote:
(12-20-2013, 01:08 PM)blu3shark Wrote: I have also this type of Laptop: G500. Can you help to change the wireless card? The old one is Intel Centrino Wireless-N 135 and the new one is Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260. Thank you in advance!

Backup bios for mod.

Hi,
I have Lenovo G500 that i want to replace with Intel 7260HMW-AN Dual Band WIFI Bluetooth 4.0. Here's my bios backup. Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks


Attached Files
.zip   BIOSBAKK_64.zip (Size: 2.09 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
Hello! I have a Lenovo G500 and i want to remove whitelist to install a new wireless card, can you help me please?
BIOS BACKUP : http://rghost.net/60449179
Thanks a lot!!
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60449494

let me know
Regards

If You appreciate my work and my time donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-19-2015, 07:23 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60449494

let me know
Regards

If You appreciate my work and my time donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

Hi,
i Have the Lenovo G500 and i would like to remove the whitelist so can can install the new wifi card. I attached the backup bios on the previous post, prior to last. I wonder if that that was sufficient. Please let me know.

Thanks
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60467685

let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
hello guys ! I have a Lenovo G500 (with intel i5) and i want to remove whitelist to install a new wireless card. the orginal card is sh.. sorry Smile
can any guy help me thanks in advance ..and sorry for my english

http://rghost.net/7Hxn6xXcg
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7TwLSS7LH

let me know
regards

P.S. Donate to let me continue help all of us . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-27-2015, 04:45 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7TwLSS7LH

let me know
regards

P.S. Donate to let me continue help all of us . . . look into my Signature Wink


many thanks works fine Rolleyes
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)