Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227526
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo G770 (40CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo 20089
-Bios Revision : InsydeH2O Version 03.60.4240CN11WW(V3.10)
-Bios Type : insydeH20
-Bios SLIC : unknown
-Bios Link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/td05oh
Hello everyone. In general, the problem is that after updating the BIOS laptop has become longer and included some of the lost function. I hope for your help. if you need more then what characteristics of this accomodation tell - give. Help me pls
Rev. Bios 3.5

Figured out myself. The result pleased. The theme can be removed.
find
quote
#12
I'd love to get any tips as I have the same issue as Otter here. I formatted my ADATA 16GB stick to FAT32, used the ROM here renamed to PIWG1.bin and followed the instructions but it gives the fan spinup and black screen, along with not being responsive to any keys, but no beeps, and nothing happening to the BIOS, no matter how long I hold FN-B or wait once its spinning with the black screen.

Also, the current BIOS on the machine is 3.05, but the current from Lenovo is 3.10. Am I better upgrading to that then entering a new request?

Thanks!

Ryan
find
quote
#13
Still looking for some guidance. I used InsydeFlash with this .bin and was able to flash my BIOS. I have flashed using the latest from Lenovo to 3.10 on both the Bios and EC.

With Insyde and the PIWG1.bin I got a successful result, but it didn't show me much different in the BIOS itself. Other members had posted some screenshots and I don't see those submenu's. In the BIOS I now see the BIOS is listed as the older 3.08 modified version here, but the EC still shows the 3.10 version from Lenovo.

My only goal is to whitelist this thing so I can upgrade the wireless card, but the the results of others seemed to unlock more options, like increasing the video card memory etc etc. I have no idea if what I've done has achieved this.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Ryan
find
quote
#14
Photo 
(12-05-2013, 10:18 PM)ryankenn Wrote: Still looking for some guidance. I used InsydeFlash with this .bin and was able to flash my BIOS. I have flashed using the latest from Lenovo to 3.10 on both the Bios and EC.

With Insyde and the PIWG1.bin I got a successful result, but it didn't show me much different in the BIOS itself. Other members had posted some screenshots and I don't see those submenu's. In the BIOS I now see the BIOS is listed as the older 3.08 modified version here, but the EC still shows the 3.10 version from Lenovo.

My only goal is to whitelist this thing so I can upgrade the wireless card, but the the results of others seemed to unlock more options, like increasing the video card memory etc etc. I have no idea if what I've done has achieved this.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Ryan

You can find what you're looking for here. https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...st-removal

However, I have a G770 with a busted internal keyboard - is there any way I can flash a .bin/.rom with Insyde flash utility to remove the password?
find
quote
#15
Hello 
I change the processor on a laptop and would like to unlock hidden settings in the BIOS. Who can help me?
BIOS version: 40CN11WW(V3.10)
My BIOS with WL
BIOS nWL
Thank you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)