Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425686
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(03-31-2016, 10:52 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello, piet25!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!Check it!
Regards!

THNX, it works perfect!
And al the new bios features, i.me lovin it! 
The intel ac 7260 wifi card is rocking @ 55mb/s crazy fast considering the lan port is a 100mbit connection 
Big Grin
find
quote
I'm new with this, but not a newbie.

So, what do I need to do to get a new Bios without mPCIe whitelist for the following:

Laptop: Lenovo G780
Model Name: 2182
BIOS: 5ecn96ww

The original bios is linked here on Lenovo's site.

I expect to backup my bios, then restore the mod from a pure DOS environment (disable secure mode)? Do you have links to the new software tools? I'm running Windows 10 x64 on the laptop.

Thank you.
find
quote
In this same thread (post #11), the PizzaPlanet user said he used this modified bios for his Lenovo G780 (Model 2182, BIOS 5ECN96WW).

I have this same laptop. Can I flash with this mod bios? I'm okay to lose my old bios settings.
find
quote
Hello ;-)
Like everybody els I am hoping that someone can help me with unlocking my bios so
I can install a new pcie card in my laptop...
( i hope to be able to use an external graphics card after this that need to be installed in the minie pcie express slot ) ( the wifi slot )

computer..: Lenovo g780
model 2182
bios..: 5ECN96WW(V9.01 )

Download link to backup bios..: http://play48.com/gratisupload/userprofi...1%29%2Erom


ps.. I can see that many other have requested an unlock of the same computer bios, but I just had the feeling that it was not a good idea to try their modificed bios since it might be a very specific file that somehow is not compatible. So that is why I ask Smile
find
quote
Hello,
I would like to have my whitelist removed and hidden menus unlocked if possible.

Name: Lenovo G780
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
find
quote
Hello.
Can someone please send me the whitelist removed.
I have a G780 model 20138 and cant use my Intel AC 7260 pci card.
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

This is my bios backup
http://rgho.st/7CBqSJmvq

Many THX!
find
quote
(05-15-2016, 12:51 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: I didnt fully disable whitelist in bios...

Hello, I came across a few posts that you made to the following thread 

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...91?page=35


If you can spare a few moments and do not mind helping me out, I would like to have my whitelist completely removed/disabled and hidden menus unlocked if possible. 

Name: Lenovo G780
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B9...5CB%211989

I would be more than happy to compensate you for your time... full whitelist removal $20. 

Please let me know if there's any additional info you require, for example, if you want me to extract my BIOS with another tool and re-upload.

Thanks in advance for your help
find
quote
Hello, 
I would like to have the wifi whitelist removed.

Name: Lenovo G780
Model: 2182
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

This is my BIOS backup using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
http://rgho.st/8FlMcRMMB
find
quote
Hello, guys!
Hafizf86, your mod completed already.
Himanshu Dutt, rghost host is bad for me now.can you reupload dump to sendspace?
Regards!
find
quote
(10-13-2015, 06:03 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8M7kDWj5M

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

For Bios to version 1.14 use this Guide . . .

Update from pure DOS with USB-bootable stick
See how to make one here:
http://www.howtogeek.com/136987/how-to-c...usb-drive/

https://app.box.com/s/w8xgrhpwf2nx0kamfkc0

Copy the "Modified" folder contents into the stick and boot in DOS mode and
Run Flash.bat to update.

Or use Sleep Bug . . .

Unpack the Bios Mod and copy the "modified" folder into C: HD root place !
Then open Command Promt with Admin Rights (CLI window C:\), put your laptop
into Sleep Mode (just close the Lid) and then Wacke-Up It (reopen the Lid),
after this execute these comands from CLI window :

cd \

cd modified

fptw -f bios.bin -bios

(or fptw64 for Windows x64)

Don't touch Video Settings or Disable Video Card It will Brick laptop !!!

Please post results.
This mod for your PC only!!!

For Bios after version 1.14 then follow this Guide

*************************************************************************************************************************
UPDATE !!! ***** Only version 1.13 (30) or 1.14 (31) are Full Moddable so Downgrade to them . . . *****

How To Downgrade :

Snebob (user) suggestion . . .

Run this to downgrade:

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...vy2113.exe

Remember to set the Option (BIOS Back Flash) in bios that
enables you to flash an older bios, before you run it.


Nop (user) suggestion . . .

I found another solution - Just in case it was ever needed.

Download the 1.14 version

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn31ww.exe

Then use 7-zip to extract that .exe file, You will find a platform.ini file into that folder.

Then Look for "BIOSVFEnable=2" and replace it with "BIOSVFEnable=0", run as Administrator InsydeFlash.exe tool and go !

Verified working !


Now You can flash the Bios Mod using Slee Bug . . .

Unpack the Bios Mod and copy the "modified" folder into C: HD root place !
Then open Command Promt with Admin Rights (CLI window C:\), put your laptop
into Sleep Mode (just close the Lid) and then Wacke-Up It (reopen the Lid),
after this execute these comands from CLI window :

cd \

cd modified

fptw -f bios.bin -bios

(or fptw64 for Windows x64)

We flash v.3.0 over BIOS version 1.14 which unlock eeprom, but It disalign EC code.
*************************************************************************************************************************

(05-22-2016, 05:28 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello, guys!
Hafizf86, your mod completed already.
Himanshu Dutt, rghost host is bad for me now.can you reupload dump to sendspace?
Regards!

I've reuploaded on Sendspace. Here's the link : https://www.sendspace.com/file/ryx0pf

Thanks,
Himanshu Dutt
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)