Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424350
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224311
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119157
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6775
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309660
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20265
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169242
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6322
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 812
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5781
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61178

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 advanced menu
#31
Hallo, ich würde gerne meine Whitelist entfernt haben .. um eine andere netzwerkkarte zu nutzen.
Name: Lenovo G780 
Hersteller: Lenovo 
Modell: 2182 
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01) 

Vielen Dank


Attached Files
.rar   5ecn96ww.rar (Size: 4.13 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#32
Is it still possible to have my BIOS unlocked as well? I would like full access, however if I must choose I'd like the whitelist removed.

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 this is the link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18XemVU...5TE7fSM8fs

Thank You Again,
DP Clark Jr
find
quote
#33
(11-13-2017, 08:14 PM)Dpclarkjr Wrote: Is it still possible to have my BIOS unlocked as well? I would like full access, however if I must choose I'd like the whitelist removed.

Thank You Again,
DP Clark Jr
Hi
Your mod completed
Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#34
[REQUEST]
Hi to all,
Can you please to unlock advanced menu to config .
it is better if you can unlock all hidden features in this bios.



Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo g780
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-5ECN96WW(V9.01)
-Bios Type : Insyde UEFI
-Bios Link : bios original
-bios dump Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oC6E9rz...sp=sharing




Thanks for time and if you will take your time to do it, I will be glad.
find
quote
#35
(06-26-2019, 06:45 AM)serinity63 Wrote: [REQUEST]
Hi to all,
Can you please to unlock advanced menu to config .
it is better if you can unlock all hidden features in this bios.

Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo g780
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-5ECN96WW(V9.01)

Thanks for time and if you will take your time to do it, I will be glad.
Hi
using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable
use BACKUP_Tools19
find
quote
#36
(06-26-2019, 07:00 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 06:45 AM)serinity63 Wrote: [REQUEST]
Hi to all,
Can you please to unlock advanced menu to config .
it is better if you can unlock all hidden features in this bios.

Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo g780
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-5ECN96WW(V9.01)

Thanks for time and if you will take your time to do it, I will be glad.
Hi
using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable
use


it's OK. I extracted my bios with BACKUP_Tools19 https://www.sendspace.com/file/96vmpq
find
quote
#37
(06-26-2019, 10:42 AM)serinity63 Wrote: it's OK. I extracted my bios with[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/96vmpq][/url]
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#38
Dudu2002
[quote pid='155765' dateline='1561566499']
(06-26-2019, 10:42 AM)serinity63 Wrote: it's OK. I extracted my bios with[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/96vmpq][/url]
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
[/quote]


thank you ! it works perfectly ! ;-)
find
quote
#39
Hi,
i need an unlocked BIOS for my Lenovo G780, but i don't have Windows installed and i don't found a possibility to extract or dump the BIOS in Linux.
I downloaded the .EXE BIOS Updater from the Lenovo Support Website and extracted the .ROM file from there, then i extracted the .FD file from there.

BIOS Information:
Vendor: LENOVO
Version: 5ECN96WW(V9.01)
Release Date: 03/14/2013

Could someone unlock advanced menu settings in this file so i can flash this on my laptop?
And if not, are there tools for Linux to dump/extract the BIOS?

Thanks in advance.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qsrxc8
find
quote
#40
Hi guys

I need to unlock the advanced tab on my Lenovo G780, BIOS 5ECN96WW(V9.01) InsydeH2O

I need to change some fan control and more.

I hope someone can help me.

Tnx in advanced.


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-5ECN96WW(V9.01).zip (Size: 2.07 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)