Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S400 (6DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
I found a thread here from a while back but unfortunately all of the links to the modded bios are down now, maybe that is to stop noobs like myself from bricking their computers though. All I want to do is swap the wifi card, why does lenovo have to make our lives so difficult...

If anyone is able to help me out by removing the whitelist, I would be extremely grateful! I have never had to do any kind of bios modding before but if it's not too much work, I'd love to have an apple logo instead of lenovo when I turn it on also. Not totally necessary, I'm very happy with whatever help I can get Smile


Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also, I don't mind to do it myself but I'm having difficulty finding any kind of auto patching tool or instructions on what to patch. There's instructions everywhere but I'm not sure if they are specific to different models and I really don't want to brick the computer. If anyone can link me to instructions that should work with this computer, I would also be very happy with that.

Edit #2: nevermind, I did it myself
find
quote
I have a Lenovo Ideapad S400 Touch Laptop.

Do you guys have a BIOS update for this model?

I bought this brand-New Lenovo and even though I never enabled the "INTEL AT (Anti-Theft)
(a.k.a. Laptop Lo-Jack), I have this persistent BIOS-RootKit running in the background in Windows:

C:\Windows\System32\rpcnet.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rpcnetp.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rpcnetp.dll
C:\Windows\System32\rpcnet.dll
etc..

The BIOS MFG is : "Insyde H20"

Lenovo refuses to assist me in removing this SPYWARE and try to make pretend that they don't
have it enabled by default (even if you never enabled it). Lenovo has apparently inserted this
spyware in everyone's Laptop Computer.
Anti-Virus software providers have electively white-listed this rogue spyware or at least fail to detect it.
This seems to be some sort of Lenovo/Intel/Government Backdoor in everyone's Laptop.
I asked my girlfriend and she told me that she would not like to share her nude photos with them nor her secret Apple Pie recipe.
So with that...
-

Do you guys have a BIOS Backup Tool that I can use to possibly backup/Update the current BIOS FW?

If you don't have or can't produce a Clean-BIOS update for this model, I hope to take a crack at it,
in removing this rogue spyware from my stock-BIOS...

Please Help and advice!!!
Thanks
find
quote
(01-07-2015, 06:33 PM)JimmyNY Wrote: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S400 Touch Laptop.

Do you guys have a BIOS update for this model?

I bought this brand-New Lenovo and even though I never enabled the "INTEL AT (Anti-Theft)
(a.k.a. Laptop Lo-Jack), I have this persistent BIOS-RootKit running in the background in Windows:

C:\Windows\System32\rpcnet.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rpcnetp.exe
C:\Windows\System32\rpcnetp.dll
C:\Windows\System32\rpcnet.dll
etc..

The BIOS MFG is : "Insyde H20"

Lenovo refuses to assist me in removing this SPYWARE and try to make pretend that they don't
have it enabled by default (even if you never enabled it). Lenovo has apparently inserted this
spyware in everyone's Laptop Computer.
Anti-Virus software providers have electively white-listed this rogue spyware or at least fail to detect it.
This seems to be some sort of Lenovo/Intel/Government Backdoor in everyone's Laptop.
I asked my girlfriend and she told me that she would not like to share her nude photos with them nor her secret Apple Pie recipe.
So with that...
-

Do you guys have a BIOS Backup Tool that I can use to possibly backup/Update the current BIOS FW?

If you don't have or can't produce a Clean-BIOS update for this model, I hope to take a crack at it,
in removing this rogue spyware from my stock-BIOS...

Please Help and advice!!!
Thanks

Hi friend,

use these tools, run as Admin :

http://rghost.net/58219938

http://rghost.net/53128665

About Rootkit etc. You can see here (Anibal Sacco and Alfredo Ortega) :

http://www.steve-shead.com/blog/2009/08/...e-rootkit/

http://corelabs.coresecurity.com/index.php?module=Wiki&action=view&type=area&name=Vulnerability_Research

http://ar.linkedin.com/in/ortegaalfredo

https://ar.linkedin.com/in/asacco

http://www.exfiltrated.com/research.php

etc. etc. not only Lenovo has It, but almost all UEFI Bioses !!!
When You will unpack the Bios then antiVirus will intercetate them !

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Good Day,

I would like to swap the WLAN card on my S400 for a Intel 7260 since I will be upgrading my home's WiFi to AC, so i need help whitelisting the bios.

Here is the file:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ExZl1ZRS!cQw-nrN1Qt...uOvQanDTL4

Lenovo's website don't list any bios as available for this exact model because "bios upgrading is not required" (or so they say)

If you need anything else please let me know.

Thanks in advance
find
quote
Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result fle :

http://rghost.net/58219938

use this tool too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-25-2015, 04:22 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result fle :

http://rghost.net/58219938

use this tool too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

Hi, here are the files:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/48hlwq

and

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mjle2j

if you need anything else let me know

Thanks
find
quote
Here you go :

http://rghost.net/8bYt7RsQ5

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hello all.
I have lenovo s400 with intel pentium 997 processor.
My BIOS version is LENOVO-6DCN20WW(V1.08). Here i see the 8.02 version, but i can't find any official update for my laptop.
I have some questions (if i can't ask them here, tell me where i should do it pls).
1. Can i flash bios from the 1st post in this thread?
2. What differences between 1.08 and 8.02?
3. I have an issue with bluetooth (any system not see a bluetooth device at all) when turn on UEFI in settings. In legacy mode bluetooth works fine on windows and linux. Is it possible to fix with modified bios?
4. Is it possible to unlock overclocking options in this BIOS?

Sorry if questions were asked before, I didn't find answers on this thread. I am newbee in UEFI, before it I only worked with standart BIOS on my desktop motherboard. And sorry for my not perfect English, but i hope you can understand me)
Thanks!
find
quote
Hi friend,

1. No this create a CLONE from user who used his Bios Backup !
2. I don't know as cannot see all Bioses look into Lenovo Site !
3. I don't think as It's a driver issue !
4. for 6DCN20WW I have done NWL + ADV so all Bios Parameters are moddable !

I understand You very well, but I am not a magician !
Regards

To get your Bios Mod use this tool runt It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/58219938

use this too and do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Ok, understood.

Result from Backup_tools

Result from Universal_bios_backup

Isn't it a problem that I have 1.08 bios version?
Is it important to update? If important, where can i find newest bios rom? (On lenovo site "no bios updates for your notebook available").
Is it safe to flash modded bios to MB? (Of course I will do anything according to instructions).

And about bluetooth. It is not a driver issue. I can try to explain.
I have a windows and linux installed. When UEFI boot disabled in settings, bluetooth works fine. When UEFI enabled (even without reinstalling OS), neither win nor lin don't see bluetooth as device. There is NO such device at all. And no any "unknovn device". I think its a BIOS issue.


Thanks for help!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)