Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424132
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223746
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309501
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Tiny (FHKTxxAUS) Whitelist Removal
#41
Hello,

I am coming to you for help.

I have searched all over the net to find out how to whitelist an Intel 7260HMW wifi card to my Tiny M73 but it turned out to be a failure.

I would really appreciate if you could help me to integrate it.

Thanks a lot!


- Manufacturer : Lenovo
- Model : ThinkCentre M73 LENOVO_MT_10AX
- Type : 10AXS1UB00
- Serial Number PC000AYL
- ID: 4CF7D87E-C522E411-AC1367D5-74FA1300
- ID GUID: 7ED8F74C-22C5-11E4-AC13-67D574FA1300
- Motherboard: SHARKBAY Version NOK
- BIOS version : FHKT87AUS
- BIOS release date : 12/21/2021

Wifi card : Intel 7260HMW

My backup bios i'm using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0: https://www.sendspace.com/file/n6rl3i
find
quote
#42
Hi I need some help to remove the whitelist

- Manufacturer : Lenovo
- Model : ThinkCentre M73 Tiny
- Type : 10AX S06E00
- BIOS version : FHKT87AUS

Wifi card : Intel 7260HMW

My backup bios i'm using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pokvgj

Thank You
find
quote
#43
Hello
I'm planning to make a pfsense router on my M73.
I bought a LAN M2 card (RLT8111F) on aliexpress.
After replacing WLAN -> LAN error 1802 appears.
I think that clearing the whitelist will help to recognize the new card.

- Manufacturer : Lenovo
- Model : ThinkCentre M73 Tiny
- Type :  10AXS4JN00
- BIOS version : FHKT87AUS

My backup bios i'm using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0: https://www.sendspace.com/file/73arn2

Please remove the whitelist from my bios
Please tell me how can I save the corrected file to the bios

Thank You
find
quote
#44
hello sir. im using lenovo thinkcentre m73 tiny. can help me whitelist wifi card. Tq sir

Link 
find
quote
#45
UPDATE: THIS IS NO LONGER NECESSARY. I LEARNED ABOUT UPDATING THE MODEL AND SERIAL NUMBER TO "INVALID" AND IT WORKED
THE SYSTEM COMPLAINS ABOUT THE WIFI MODULE THEN PROCEEDS TO BOOT AND IT WAS DETECTED PERFECTLY BY WINDOWS

Hello, can you please mod my bios to allow an (offbrand) Intel AX210 card or bypass the WiFi/WWAN whitelist entirely?

Universal BIOS Backup*: https://www.sendspace.com/file/98wvfa
* also contains screenshot of BIOS error message displayed on-screen

Old card: Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230
New Card:  AX210HMW WiFi 6E Wireless Card Tri-Band 802.11 A/B/G/N/AC/AX Half Mini PCI-E WiFi Card Network Adapter BT5.2, for PC, Laptops, Only for WIN10 (64bit) : Amazon.ca: Electronics

Lenovo Machine Type Model: 10AY0020US

Update: Link to firmware on Lenovo support: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ca/en/produ...IOS%2FUEFI

Update: Old card info.
I am not familiar with which is the PCI ID so here's a bunch of stuff:
Device instance path:
- PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_42628086&REV_C4\00C2C6FFFF96240E00
Hardware Ids:
- PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_42628086&REV_C4
- PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_42628086
- PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0888&CC_028000
- PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0888&CC_0280
Compatible Ids:
- PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0888&REV_C4
- PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0888
- PCI\VEN_8086&CC_028000
- PCI\VEN_8086&CC_0280
- PCI\VEN_8086
- PCI\CC_028000&DT_0
- PCI\CC_028000
- PCI\CC_0280&DT_0
- PCI\CC_0280
Class Guid:
- {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Matching device id:
- PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_42628086

Update: I don't know if this is RSA signed, but if it is, I accept the risk.

If there's anything else you need please let me know.

agx42

Ps. your donation link appears to be broken. Will try again later.
find
quote
#46
Hello,

Thank you for this great news!

Can you please tell me what process you followed so that i can do the same as you?

I have the same reference as you.

Thanks you so much for your help Smile !

Best regards
find
quote
#47
(08-02-2023, 02:16 PM)JumpyZot Wrote: Can you please tell me what process you followed so that i can do the same as you?

Hello, just flash the BIOS update from https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ca/en/downl...-10ax-10ay
Follow the instructions provided.
When the update asks if you would like to update the model number and serial number, answer yes and write in INVALID for both.
Please update the thread if this worked for you.
find
quote
#48
(08-04-2023, 08:36 AM)agx42 Wrote:
(08-02-2023, 02:16 PM)JumpyZot Wrote: Can you please tell me what process you followed so that i can do the same as you?


Hello, just flash the BIOS update from https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ca/en/downl...-10ax-10ay
Follow the instructions provided.
When the update asks if you would like to update the model number and serial number, answer yes and write in INVALID for both.
Please update the thread if this worked for you.

I can confirm that what Agx42 instructed works a 100% on Lenovo ThinkCentre m73.
I ordered a 5Ghz wifi card, got the error 1802.
I was lucky to stumble upon this forum and find the bro Agx42 and i followed the instructions and it worked flawlessly.
I downloaded the bios update from Lenovo's own website, i followed the readme file instructions within the extracted folder called FLASH.

I changed my model number to: INVALID
I changed my serial number to: INVALID

My wifi card is working great on the lenovo machine and i now know lenovo is cancer so i will never ever buy lenovo or any of the big corporation pcs again.

They dont love their customers, they just want to make our lives tedious and frustrating. Nah thanks man.

But great that it works.

Thanks a bunch Agx42. Big bro.
find
quote
#49
Merci beaucoup pour cette méthode qui m'a permis de passer enfin au wifi 6ghz.
J'ai deux lignes d'erreur au démarrage :
Erreur 00CE : le type de machine et le numéro de série sont INVALIDES
Erreur 802 : Une carte réseau non autorisée est branchée – Éteignez et retirez la carte réseau.
La séquence de démarrage de fabrication sera effectuée si aucune sélection n'est effectuée

Puis: Ckecking Media Presence (6 secondes)

Au final Windows se lance et tout fonctionne.

Une idée pour se débarrasser de ces messages d'erreur ?

Encore MERCI.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#50
(05-06-2023, 08:05 AM)netsyndrom Wrote: Hello
I'm planning to make a pfsense router on my M73.
I bought a LAN M2 card (RLT8111F) on aliexpress.
After replacing WLAN -> LAN error 1802 appears.
I think that clearing the whitelist will help to recognize the new card.

- Manufacturer : Lenovo
- Model : ThinkCentre M73 Tiny
- Type :  10AXS4JN00
- BIOS version : FHKT87AUS

My backup bios i'm using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0: https://www.sendspace.com/file/73arn2

Please remove the whitelist from my bios
Please tell me how can I save the corrected file to the bios

Thank You

I have the same problem when i add lan card (change wifi to lan adapter).

After upgrade bios and change model and serial to INVALID i have solve my problem.
The only one bug is double beep on start or reboot PC.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)