Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3548
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 207
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223675
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309483
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20211
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169132
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274936
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T410 (6IETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
Unfortunately we cannot apply the method in the generic PM you received to this bios Sad

Still a chance we may learn something else though! - Stay Tuned!

Admin
find
quote
#22
Hi folks, I'm trying to install a Generic (non-lenovo) wireless card into the miniPCI slot of my T410 and am getting the 1802 unauthorised miniPCI card error.

In the past I got round this problem on a HP laptop by altering the subsystem vendor and product ID's on the miniPCI cards sprom and it worked fine. I'd like to try this on the Lenovo however I don't know what the subsystem vendor and product ID's are in the White List.

Is anyone with a Gobi WAN card able to tell me what the ID's are, or alternatively can someone tell me what the Lenovo White List ID's are, I can then report back on how successfull this was.

Kind Regards
Plasma
May be answering my own question here but, I followed a link from earlier in this thread to ..

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Qualcomm_Gobi_2000

# Chipset: Qualcomm Gobi 2000
# USB ID: 05c6:9204 (loader)
# USB ID: 05c6:9205 (modem)

I'm hoping these are the Lenovo approved ID's, later on I'm going to have a go at flashing the "loader" ones into my wireless device.

Plasma
find
quote
#23
Ok, well I've had a go at this without much success using the "loader" ID's above. I know the card has taken the new values for subsystem vendor and product as it will no longer boot in the HP I get "unauthorised network card", however I also get the same message from the Lenovo.

So I'm asuming the ID's listed above are incorrect / not on my whitelist. I'm going to try again with the "modem" valuesbut don't hold out much hope.

I would be very grateful if someone with a working system could tell me the vendor ID's from a supported card.

Kind Regards
Plasma
find
quote
#24
Thinkpad T410 whitelists removed


-Bios Revision : 6iuj17us(V1.34)
-Release Date: 2010/11/12

can be download HERE

regards
find
quote
#25
Thanks very much, flashed it and it now boots with the unauthorised card in it! Smile

Plasma
find
quote
#26
Cheers mate, now I can boot with my HP GOBI2000 installed. I had to download HP drivers as the Lenovo counterparts would not recognise the card.

Only small issue is when I turn on my T410 it beeps 5 times, then it beeps another 5 times. It will then start to boot up. Apparently these beeps refer to an error. This doesn't appear to be a problem, it just delays the startup of the laptop slightly. I have mentioned it as feedback.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to sort this whitelist as I had given up Smile
find
quote
#27
Mine does the beeping too, but I thought it was due to updating the settings in BIOS as I dont have the BIOS password. But as you say it works fine after this.

Plasma
find
quote
#28
(11-18-2010, 06:57 AM)Plasma Wrote: Mine does the beeping too, but I thought it was due to updating the settings in BIOS as I dont have the BIOS password. But as you say it works fine after this.

Plasma

This link seems to suggest a motherboard problem which would tie in with a BIOS issue, perhaps a MD5 mismatch (I have no idea what checks run on BIOS).
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.w...46018.html

As I said it is of no real bother, the advantage of finally using my WAN card far outweighs the drawback of a slightly extended boot up time.

I can't access my BIOS either, I have my TPM chip password and windows pass but setup is no longer accessible whereas it was before the flash. Not sure how to get around this.
find
quote
#29
(11-18-2010, 06:55 AM)Evilsatan Wrote: Cheers mate, now I can boot with my HP GOBI2000 installed. I had to download HP drivers as the Lenovo counterparts would not recognise the card.

Only small issue is when I turn on my T410 it beeps 5 times, then it beeps another 5 times. It will then start to boot up. Apparently these beeps refer to an error. This doesn't appear to be a problem, it just delays the startup of the laptop slightly. I have mentioned it as feedback.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to sort this whitelist as I had given up Smile

@evilsatan
@plasma

new release HERE, please report if beeps are gone.
regards
find
quote
#30
(11-18-2010, 12:53 PM)TTAV134 Wrote: @evilsatan
@plasma

new release HERE, please report if beeps are gone.
regards

I am having the same problem with the V2 x64 BIOS.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)