Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108052
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425652
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227614
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310598
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62225

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T420 (83ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#81
Hi camiloml,

This is my 1st post and I want to give the thanks as the BIOS was working for me like a charm.

In the other hand I want to ask if possible to mod the following version:

http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj28us.exe

That as far as I know it's the latest one.

Between how I can make my donation ?

Many thanks and best regards.

PS: I will ask for the T430u in another post. Tongue
find
quote
#82
(03-04-2014, 03:21 PM)Bronk-S Wrote: Hi camiloml,

This is my 1st post and I want to give the thanks as the BIOS was working for me like a charm.

In the other hand I want to ask if possible to mod the following version:

http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj28us.exe

That as far as I know it's the latest one.

Between how I can make my donation ?

Many thanks and best regards.

PS: I will ask for the T430u in another post. Tongue

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Le...4#pid64304
Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#83
Music 
(09-24-2013, 05:53 AM)sovem Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 05:24 AM)sXekid Wrote: ThinkPad T420
Model: 4178BTG
BIOS: 83ET76WW (1.46)
BIOS link: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS018785

Present WWAN card: no card installed
WWAN card to be installed: Ericsson F3607GW
FRU:60Y3237
ThanksSmile

WL removed.
Bios mod: Lenovo_ThinkPad_T420_83ET76WW-83uj28us_NWL
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2s4ku1...us_NWL.rar
Look README to update. Please post results.

Just want to confirm that this tested without a single hitch on my T420-4179-CTO running this exact same BIOS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH...after a frustrating two days on the phone w/ Lenovo, your work helped me upgrade to 802.11ac
find
quote
#84
(03-04-2014, 05:49 PM)sovem Wrote: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Le...4#pid64304
Please post results.

And the results are............

IT WORKS !!! Smile

Thank you so much and as I said before: How to contribute with a donation ?

Best regards from Barcelona.
find
quote
#85
ThinkPad T420
Model: 4177 CTO
BIOS: 83ET76WW (1.46)
BIOS link: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS018785

Present WWAN card: Gobi3000
Present wifi card: Intel N-6250

Wifi card to be installed: Atheros AR5BHB92

I installed bios mod:
Lenovo_ThinkPad_T420_83ET76WW-83uj28us_NWL in thread:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...2#pid60462

but when i replace Intel N - 6250 by wifi Atheros AR5BHB92, system error: 1802 unauthorized network card is plugged in - power off and remove the mini pci network card
SadSadSad
Please help me. Thanks very much!
find
quote
#86
(04-14-2014, 12:35 PM)memory_a0903l Wrote: ThinkPad T420
Model: 4177 CTO
BIOS: 83ET76WW (1.46)
BIOS link: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS018785

Present WWAN card: Gobi3000
Present wifi card: Intel N-6250

Wifi card to be installed: Atheros AR5BHB92

I installed bios mod:
Lenovo_ThinkPad_T420_83ET76WW-83uj28us_NWL in thread:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...2#pid60462

but when i replace Intel N - 6250 by wifi Atheros AR5BHB92, system error: 1802 unauthorized network card is plugged in - power off and remove the mini pci network card
SadSadSad
Please help me. Thanks very much!

Hi friend,
Sovem has done a Generalized Bios Mod version (excellent Sovem) and I think that or your flashing is not gone well so you have yet
original bios or your Intel Card as a Bios locked (lock is into your WWAN Card Firmware) !
So You have to check this first, to be shure Flashing process !

"sXekid Wrote:
Can some please tell me how to apply/install this new mod bios? I have 5 more days to return WWAN card to ebay seller ....
Look README:

Flash original (non modified) same version bios, then, after reboot,
flash modified one. (run flash.bat as Administrator)"

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#87
Thanks for your time, BDMaster! I will be try agian.
I hope it ok.
find
quote
#88
Hello, I have a problem: After mod bios, when I start or restart laptop, 5 short beep - 5 short beep, after a long time start complete. (reinstall origin bios, no beep and fast start win).

please help me! thanks all.
find
quote
#89
hi memory_a0903l!
i tried the modified bios on my T420 (4236-MP9).
what i did:
1. replace my intel 6205 with broadcom card (forget the model) and install H5321 WWAN card.
install the driver and confirm that all card are works flawlessly.
(i used previous version bios that already get whitelist removed)
2. update to the original bios coming from lenovo. reboot
3. got 1802 error message.
4. remove both cards, then boot.
5. update bios using modified bios in the link that you provided. reboot, got flash process completed, then shutdown the computer.
6. reinstall the cards.
7. boot, then voila.... both cards are detected and works.
i reboot a couple times, no sign of slow boot nor beeps sound like your description.

that's my experience.
find
quote
#90
Hi, first want to say thanks!

This does not seem to be working for me, though. I tried running flash.bat as an admin and it seems to just do nothing, and swapping the card still throws the error. (Putting in a 7260).

Any ideas?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)