Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108065
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227643
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(11-20-2016, 04:06 PM)ValdikSS Wrote:
Code:
Lenovo Thinkpad X220 1.43

- Whitelist removal
- Unblocked AES-NI
- Unblocked advanced menu
- Unlocked memory speed
- Unblocked AES MSR 0xE2
- New vbios Intel 2119
- 16Gb 1866 + eGPU solved
- No 5 beeps on boot (recomputed hashsums and signatures)
https://my.mixtape.moe/nordmd.7z
http://cdn.che.moe/lznxcr.7z
https://files.catbox.moe/8ae8ky.7z
https://a.pomf.cat/aaopav.7z
https://a.cuntflaps.me/hikeiu.7z

Hi Vlad!
I've also flashed it onto my x220 and now confirming that it works very well. Now I can use my custom 3g modem. Thank you very much!
find
quote
(11-20-2016, 04:06 PM)ValdikSS Wrote:
Code:
Lenovo Thinkpad X220 1.43

- Whitelist removal
- Unblocked AES-NI
- Unblocked advanced menu
- Unlocked memory speed
- Unblocked AES MSR 0xE2
- New vbios Intel 2119
- 16Gb 1866 + eGPU solved
- No 5 beeps on boot (recomputed hashsums and signatures)
https://my.mixtape.moe/nordmd.7z
http://cdn.che.moe/lznxcr.7z
https://files.catbox.moe/8ae8ky.7z
https://a.pomf.cat/aaopav.7z
https://a.cuntflaps.me/hikeiu.7z

@ValdikSS  Thank you  very much for this BIOS,It is working well,i found the latest vbios for HD3000 is 2170 ver, can you update it?
,regards
find
quote
Question 
@ValdikSS Thank you! I flashed the bios and all is good. Will I have any issues if I want to reflash the original bios?
I bought my x220 off ebay and it has some issues so I might have to return it back to seller.
find
quote
(07-10-2016, 06:08 AM)ValdikSS Wrote:
Code:
Heres the latest modified v1.42 X220 bios with the following features:

- Whitelist removal
- Unblocked AES-NI
- Unblocked advanced menu
- Unlocked memory speed
- Unblocked AES MSR 0xE2
- New vbios Intel 2119
- 16Gb 1866 + eGPU solved
From Oleh and recomputed SHA1 sums and changed RSA key and signature from me to get rid of 5 beeps on boot and make TPM (Security Chip) happy.

http://b.1339.cf/uahtxjz.7z
https://my.mixtape.moe/caisda.7z
http://cdn.che.moe/jbvxzg.7z
https://u.pomf.is/gcautq.7z
https://a.pomf.cat/hgycqw.7z
https://r.kyaa.sg/poblxd.7z
https://a.cuntflaps.me/qzdmvq.7z

More info on how to recompute SHA1 sums and replace RSA key:
https://github.com/ValdikSS/thinkpad-shahash
HI

In the text file that comes with this firmware it reads:

First flash the original v1.43 bios (8duj28us), reboot and run flash.bat as an administrator.

My x220 runs the  8DET73WW (1.43 ) bios wich is likely the gmerman version? Can i still flash directly with the version you supplied?

Do i really just need to run the .bat file as an admin?

All the best
find
quote
(04-02-2017, 02:52 PM)panost Wrote: @ValdikSS Thank you! I flashed the bios and all is good. Will I have any issues if I want to reflash the original bios?
I bought my x220 off ebay and it has some issues so I might have to return it back to seller.

Yes, you can't revert it back right away, stock flasher has a check if you're trying to install the same firmware. You need to copy FL1 file from the original BIOS folder to modified BIOS folder, rewriting existing file.
find
quote
(04-28-2017, 06:46 AM)silversurfer Wrote: Do i really just need to run the .bat file as an admin?

Most probably. It should work fine.
find
quote
Just to confirm,
Once 1.42 official is flashed, we can't go back to 1.40 even via raspberry pi low level hardware flash?
find
quote
Hi,

sorry if this has been brought up, but I couldn't find a definitive answer. I'm currently running a modified 1.40 BIOS with 16GB memory. Should my upgrade path be 1.40(modded) -> 1.43 (official) -> 1.43 (modded). If I go from 1.40 modded bios to 1.43 will my laptop boot.

I would primarily like to upgrade because of the TPM device as I have some issues with it in Linux and I would actually like to use it.

Thanks. Great work on the modded BIOSes.
find
quote
Most probably it would work, but I'd recommend you to flash original BIOS first.
find
quote
(07-19-2017, 12:47 AM)ValdikSS Wrote: Most probably it would work, but I'd recommend you to flash original BIOS first.

Hey man, thanks for the mod, I can't get it to work on my PC though. From windows 10 x64 I tried running the v1.43 version on my x220 and after I installed the original 1.43 bios and when I go to click on the flash.bat file and run as admin I can see a cmd window flash on my screen for a split second and then nothing happens. The cmd window flashes too quickly for me to read anything in it. Any ideas on how I can get it to work?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)