Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108093
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425694
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227778
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo X220 (8DETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#61
(02-06-2013, 09:01 PM)bgalakazam Wrote: Thanks solvem, it worked. I never reboot after the original BIOS update as that would mean I will have to open the laptop and take out the wireless card every time.

Cheers.

Thanks for feedback.
find
quote
#62
I need to install Sierra Wireless MC7750 (Lenovo #0A36318 ) in a Lenovo X220i Laptop with the newest bios 8duj23us dated 2-6-2013.

Download:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj23us.exe

Filename:
8duj23us.exe

Support models ThinkPad X220, X220i, X220 Tablet, X220i Tablet

Operating Systems Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit, 64bit
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Package (ID) UEFI BIOS (BIOS ID) ECP (ECP ID) Rev. Issue Date
------------------- --------------------- ---------------- ---- -----------
1.37-1.24(8DUJ23US) 1.37 (8DET67WW) 1.24 (8DHT34WW) 01 2013/02/06

Thanks for your help!!
find
quote
#63
(02-17-2013, 09:31 PM)radiotech1 Wrote: I need to install Sierra Wireless MC7750 (Lenovo #0A36318 ) in a Lenovo X220i Laptop with the newest bios 8duj23us dated 2-6-2013.

Download:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj23us.exe

Filename:
8duj23us.exe

Support models ThinkPad X220, X220i, X220 Tablet, X220i Tablet

Operating Systems Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit, 64bit
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Package (ID) UEFI BIOS (BIOS ID) ECP (ECP ID) Rev. Issue Date
------------------- --------------------- ---------------- ---- -----------
1.37-1.24(8DUJ23US) 1.37 (8DET67WW) 1.24 (8DHT34WW) 01 2013/02/06

Thanks for your help!!

This is my very first request and I just want to let everyone know this is not a duplicate request of bgalakazam's post of 1-30-13. This is version 137-1.23 which was just issued by Lenovo on 2-6-13. This new version fixes an issue where the system might be discharged from the main battery after installation of slice battery. Can anyone please whitelist this bios so I can install the WWAN card? Thanks You.
find
quote
#64
I have a similar request for the same BIOS (http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj23us.exe) except I'd like the Atheros AR5B97 wireless card to be white-listed. Here is more information on the card: http://wikidevi.com/wiki/Atheros_AR5B97.

Thanks for the help!
find
quote
#65
(02-20-2013, 06:53 AM)radiotech1 Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 09:31 PM)radiotech1 Wrote: I need to install Sierra Wireless MC7750 (Lenovo #0A36318 ) in a Lenovo X220i Laptop with the newest bios 8duj23us dated 2-6-2013.

Download:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj23us.exe

Filename:
8duj23us.exe

Support models ThinkPad X220, X220i, X220 Tablet, X220i Tablet

Operating Systems Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit, 64bit
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3

Package (ID) UEFI BIOS (BIOS ID) ECP (ECP ID) Rev. Issue Date
------------------- --------------------- ---------------- ---- -----------
1.37-1.24(8DUJ23US) 1.37 (8DET67WW) 1.24 (8DHT34WW) 01 2013/02/06

Thanks for your help!!

This is my very first request and I just want to let everyone know this is not a duplicate request of bgalakazam's post of 1-30-13. This is version 137-1.23 which was just issued by Lenovo on 2-6-13. This new version fixes an issue where the system might be discharged from the main battery after installation of slice battery. Can anyone please whitelist this bios so I can install the WWAN card? Thanks You.

OK I did some investigation and found out the difference between 1.37-1.23 and 1.37-1.24 is only with the ECP upgrade. The solution is to upgrade your bios with 1.37-1.24 and the Bios will upgrade to 1.37 and the ECP will be upgraded to version 1.24. The whitelist is in the bios side and you can remove the whitelist by installing the modified version of the bios which is in post #5134 on page 522 provided by Serg008. I did this and can confirm that I have installed a Gobi 4000 MC7750 (FRU 0A36318) and all functions work correct in my Lenovo X220.
find
quote
#66
(02-22-2013, 11:12 AM)radiotech1 Wrote: OK I did some investigation and found out the difference between 1.37-1.23 and 1.37-1.24 is only with the ECP upgrade. The solution is to upgrade your bios with 1.37-1.24 and the Bios will upgrade to 1.37 and the ECP will be upgraded to version 1.24. The whitelist is in the bios side and you can remove the whitelist by installing the modified version of the bios which is in post #5134 on page 522 provided by Serg008. I did this and can confirm that I have installed a Gobi 4000 MC7750 (FRU 0A36318) and all functions work correct in my Lenovo X220.

hello radiotech1, where can I find the modified bios you mention above? thanks
find
quote
#67
update (thank radiotech1 for the info)

just install the 8duj23us versoin, then use the below mod to remove the whitelist, even though it's for the older version 8duj22us , but still work perfectly

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ey9pzg
find
quote
#68
Hi. Is my X220 BIOS RSA Signed? Is it that I cannot use the BIOS function anymore after flashing modded BIOS??
find
quote
#69
Hi,

I installed "Lenovo ThinkPad x220_1.37-8DET67WW-8duj22us__WList-ONLY.zip" after 8duj23us.

However, a beep sound has come to sound 5 times at a start-up.

Can it fix?
find
quote
#70
Hi!

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad x220
BIOS 8DET68WW (1.38):
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS018807

or direct link to iso file:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj24us.iso

I would like to install WWAN card, Ericsson F3607gw, FRU 60Y3237
but it doesn't appear in Windows' Device Manager. Initialy there has been no WWAN card installed.

I would appreciate for any help.

Thanks in advance,
Tom
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)