Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227726
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
(01-09-2016, 04:15 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes mate,
You will Flash the Bios Mod using the Sleep Bug !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7PFMh5vzt

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

P.S. Read the Instructions included !
Can help me too?

I also want unclok the advance bios for disable the intel hd and use only nvidia graphics.


https://mega.nz/#!xME11Jhb!PMYMpDZrl3pve...p2C60Axxhg


Thanks
find
quote
Yes mate,
You will Flash the Bios Mod using the Sleep Bug !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6WW7HM9MQ

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

P.S. Read the Instructions included !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-09-2016, 05:01 PM)Davo05 Wrote: Hello BDMaster:

I would like some help with my BIOS as well. I have a Lenovo Y50 and I believe I am running v1.14
Some other quick specs: It is the 4k/UHD model, i7 4700HQ, and the GTX 860m.
I did the downgrade from 3.03 but am not sure if done proper. The bios works and says 1.14 so I assume.

After looking through the thread I guess you need the results of the bios backups...

Tool 1:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byz1r3N...sp=sharing

Tool 2:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byz1r3N...sp=sharing

AIDA64 report:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byz1r3N...sp=sharing

I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

P.S. - Will the mod allow for overclocking of the CPU/GPU? I was unsure of that through the thread.

Yes mate,
You will Flash the Bios Mod using the Sleep Bug !

Here You go (Partially) :

http://rghost.net/7dtMmlmxS

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

P.S. Read the Instructions included !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-10-2016, 09:49 AM)Prometheus Wrote: Would you be so nice and unlock these for me please? I figured that if you included new windows updates in your windows install then you will get hidclass.sys error.

Lenovo y50-70 - 20378

http://www.i-web.co.za/jj301.rom - This I downloaded from net
http://www.i-web.co.za/jj303.rom - Current installed Bios

Thnx a mill

Yes mate,
You will Flash the Bios Mod using the Sleep Bug !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8Yl6BmF2T

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

P.S. Read the Instructions included !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-08-2016, 01:25 AM)edwardchndr Wrote: hi BDMaster, can u help me unlock Advanced tab on my Lenovo Y50-70? 

this is my BIOS backup file.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9ujvy0 -> using universal bios backup

thank you Shy

Yes mate,
You will Flash the Bios Mod using the Sleep Bug !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7vnq9yDbz

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

P.S. Read the Instructions included !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-10-2016, 11:37 AM)b4rt144 Wrote: Yo guys, i got bios version 3.03 . I used UNIVERSAL BIOS BACKUP to get my bios . I get windows 7 x64

There's my link: http://www.speedyshare.com/WrHkP/LENOVO-...-V3.03.rom (click slow download)


how can i install unlocked version ? version 3.03 isn't problem to unlock advanced options ? cheers

Yes mate,
You will Flash the Bios Mod using the Sleep Bug !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8zs7dvzXY

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

P.S. Read the Instructions included !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Thank you
find
quote
@BDmaster, sir, I am not comfortable to post my bios backup publicly online. But I do want to unlock my bios. Could I send the link through pm instead?

Thank you.
find
quote
Hi everyone.
First post. I wonder if everything I've done right.
I came here after purchasing a new router and dreamed about start the computer via wifi.
Please change in the BIOS to allow it. Thank You.
Files: http://rghost.net/users/ur-1el/releases/BIOSWOL
find
quote
Hello @BDMaster,
Could I have my BIOS unlocked with your magic(I don't need any WiFi whitelist removal but getting hidden tabs would be quite nice)?
Generated bios backup:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q5atwm
Btw the BIOS is already modified by me (vBIOS overclock of the GTX960m), idk if it matters or not but I would rather not get my board bricked due to that Wink
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)