Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227737
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
(01-12-2016, 07:41 AM)Shreyas1141 Wrote: @BDmaster, sir, I am not comfortable to post my bios backup publicly online. But I do want to unlock my bios. Could I send the link through pm instead?

Thank you.


Yes mate,
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-13-2016, 09:28 AM)Ultrax5 Wrote: Hello @BDMaster,
Could I have my BIOS unlocked with your magic(I don't need any WiFi whitelist removal but getting hidden tabs would be quite nice)?
Generated bios backup:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q5atwm
Btw the BIOS is already modified by me (vBIOS overclock of the GTX960m), idk if it matters or not but I would rather not get my board bricked due to that Wink

Replied in PM !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-13-2016, 06:23 AM)ur-1el Wrote: Hi everyone.
First post. I wonder if everything I've done right.
I came here after purchasing a new router and dreamed about start the computer via wifi.
Please change in the BIOS to allow it. Thank You.
Files: http://rghost.net/users/ur-1el/releases/BIOSWOL

Yes mate,
You will Flash the Bios Mod using the Sleep Bug !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6sGD5hkZF

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

P.S. Read the Instructions included !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hello everyone,
I've just found an easy fix for the EC misalignment problem without any additional hardware Big Grin. The process is very simple and probably it would be appropriate to include it in the next BIOS mods released for Lenovo y50-70, so please consider adding it @BDMaster.
So, off to the method:
1. Extract EC from the bios (https://www.sendspace.com/file/hgbw0f - this is the EC of 3..03 version)
2. Copy it along the flashit tool to a flash drive with DOS installed. http://www.mediafire.com/download/004wmc...t+Tool.zip
3. Boot from the drive and just use this command:
flashit ec.bin /ec
Then wait a few seconds.
4. Profit, you get less chance of weird firmware errors, probably they are rare but it's still nice to be protected. Long story short, you no longer get mismatched EC and BIOS(for example 3.03 BIOS and 1.14 EC)
find
quote
Hello @BDMaster Sir,
I'd be really glad if you could unlock my BIOS.
here is the link for my BIOS.
BIOS link https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qaj3aotpoe78s...9.rom?dl=0

I'd be really grateful to you Smile
find
quote
(01-15-2016, 06:05 PM)Ultrax5 Wrote: Hello everyone,
I've just found an easy fix for the EC misalignment problem without any additional hardware Big Grin. The process is very simple and probably it would be appropriate to include it in the next BIOS mods released for Lenovo y50-70, so please consider adding it @BDMaster.
So, off to the method:
1. Extract EC from the bios (https://www.sendspace.com/file/hgbw0f - this is the EC of 3..03 version)
2. Copy it along the flashit tool to a flash drive with DOS installed. http://www.mediafire.com/download/004wmc...t+Tool.zip
3. Boot from the drive and just use this command:
flashit ec.bin /ec
Then wait a few seconds.
4. Profit, you get less chance of weird firmware errors, probably they are rare but it's still nice to be protected. Long story short, you no longer get mismatched EC and BIOS(for example 3.03 BIOS and 1.14 EC)

Hi mate,
Many thanks for report and nice to know that Flashit can write the EC Region yet Wink
It's a really good news !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-16-2016, 05:17 AM)niranjan.homkar Wrote: Hello @BDMaster Sir,
I'd be really glad if you could unlock my BIOS.
here is the link for my BIOS.
BIOS link https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qaj3aotpoe78s...9.rom?dl=0

I'd be really grateful to you Smile

Yes mate,
You will Flash the Bios Mod using the Sleep Bug !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6MTKGgxFN

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

P.S. Read the Instructions included !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-16-2016, 05:54 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 05:17 AM)niranjan.homkar Wrote: Hello @BDMaster Sir,
I'd be really glad if you could unlock my BIOS.
here is the link for my BIOS.
BIOS link https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qaj3aotpoe78s...9.rom?dl=0

I'd be really grateful to you Smile

Yes mate,
You will Flash the Bios Mod using the Sleep Bug !

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6MTKGgxFN

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

P.S. Read the Instructions included !

thanks a lot sir :Smile :Smile
find
quote
Hey @BDMaster,

could you please unlock my Bios too.
i would really appreciate that.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/laj6i5

I have a question, i read in the Readme.txt from other modified bios version, that no changes should be made with the video card in bios.
Do you mean that before or after the modification?

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
@BDMaster,
I have a few questions.
I have currently downgraded to v1.13 of my BIOS. I wanna know if I flash the modified BIOS and if after that I update my BIOS back to v3.03, what would that result in? Will it remove the mod? And also is it safe to do so ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 64 Guest(s)