Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108041
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9215
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8766
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14362
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425650
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227603
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119720
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310595
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
(10-22-2021, 09:12 AM)tunner Wrote: https://www.sendspace.com/file/4zqdf4

Please unlock the bios!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Thank you so much for efforts and will to help!
find
quote
helllo , could you please help me removing my wifi white list ?
find
quote
I have an Acer laptop and bios insyde. I really want to unlock additional menus. I have acer extensa ex215 51g
my bios https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
help me please
can you explain how to make a dump?
I don't know English, I use a translator
find
quote
Hi, I also have Y50-70 i7 model and need the unlocked bios. I have no idea how to dump the BIOS thanks for the help.
find
quote
(10-30-2021, 05:57 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 05:54 AM)abdullahkeskin Wrote: Hi, I also have Y50-70 i7 model and need the unlocked bios. I have no idea how to dump the BIOS thanks for the help.
Hi
Make your bios dump
Check your PM
Hey here is the result.rar https://www.mediafire.com/file/t95li617n...s.rar/file. Again thanks for your help
find
quote
Good afternoon! Unlock BIOS Y50-70. For overclocking the processor and video card.
find
quote
(10-30-2021, 05:54 AM)abdullahkeskin Wrote: Hi, I also have Y50-70 i7 model and need the unlocked bios. I have no idea how to dump the BIOS thanks for the help.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi ! I am a complete newbie in unlocking BIOS.

I would need a full unlocked Bios 9ECN43WW (v3.03) for a Lenovo Y50-70 ModelNr: 20378

What do I have to do ?
find
quote
please unlock bios y50-70, (bios version is 3.04)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9xtae8
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 46 Guest(s)