Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#61
The Marker give an error
What now ?
[url][Image: wBSoPUh.jpg?1][/url]

Regards
find
quote
#62
Try this one to write a Marker Module into Bios :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/attachment.php?attachmentid=2997&d=1253130609

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#63
(09-03-2014, 11:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Try this one to write a Marker Module into Bios :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/attachment.php?attachmentid=2997&d=1253130609

Let me know
Regards

Hello,
bad news, all tools give errors.
Serg008 says in mydigitallife.info, that he has write a marker to z510
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post931844
I have replied this thread
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post944474
I hope he can help us
Regards
find
quote
#64
(09-03-2014, 04:13 PM)gp2000 Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 11:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Try this one to write a Marker Module into Bios :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/attachment.php?attachmentid=2997&d=1253130609

Let me know
Regards

Hello,
bad news, all tools give errors.
Serg008 says in mydigitallife.info, that he has write a marker to z510
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post931844
I have replied this thread
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post944474
I hope he can help us
Regards

You have to say that You can Write Bios Mod directly on Eeprom as You have an SPIPGM connected on MoBo and You have no problem to access at Eeprom !!!
He don't know this and thinks that there aren't others ways for You.
He has to get a complete Slic 2.1 from the Z510 (working with slic) so copying modules and intrduce them in your Bios.
If He can get a Bios Backup I will Exchange Significant Data with yours to prepare a cop for You.
He will do as He is the Best Slic Modder into the net and can do WL too !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#65
(09-04-2014, 02:34 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 04:13 PM)gp2000 Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 11:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Try this one to write a Marker Module into Bios :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/attachment.php?attachmentid=2997&d=1253130609

Let me know
Regards

Hello,
bad news, all tools give errors.
Serg008 says in mydigitallife.info, that he has write a marker to z510
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post931844
I have replied this thread
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...post944474
I hope he can help us
Regards

You have to say that You can Write Bios Mod directly on Eeprom as You have an SPIPGM connected on MoBo and You have no problem to access at Eeprom !!!
He don't know this and thinks that there aren't others ways for You.
He has to get a complete Slic 2.1 from the Z510 (working with slic) so copying modules and intrduce them in your Bios.
If He can get a Bios Backup I will Exchange Significant Data with yours to prepare a cop for You.
He will do as He is the Best Slic Modder into the net and can do WL too !
Let me know
Regards


I will contact you if the programmer was delivered.
Thank you for your effort

regards
find
quote
#66
I've a Lenovo Z510 with Intel Network.

desired card: Broadcom BCM943225HMB

OS: windows 8.1
Laptop: Lenovo z510
Current BIOS: 8DCN37WW
Backup of my BIOS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkxplczkblh9i1...W.rar?dl=0

Help me, please.
find
quote
#67
Please help! I need this bios mod too.
find
quote
#68
(09-08-2014, 08:40 AM)olegprivat Wrote: I've a Lenovo Z510 with Intel Network.

desired card: Broadcom BCM943225HMB

OS: windows 8.1
Laptop: Lenovo z510
Current BIOS: 8DCN37WW
Backup of my BIOS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkxplczkblh9i1...W.rar?dl=0

Help me, please.

Hi friend,
I remember for an Z510 that I saw before and It was not moddable as Eeprom Write Protect = error 280.
Use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/57069912

If You got issue You can unpack It by 7Zip and run from CLI interface GO.bat file.
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#69
(09-10-2014, 03:10 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-08-2014, 08:40 AM)olegprivat Wrote: I've a Lenovo Z510 with Intel Network.

desired card: Broadcom BCM943225HMB

OS: windows 8.1
Laptop: Lenovo z510
Current BIOS: 8DCN37WW
Backup of my BIOS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkxplczkblh9i1...W.rar?dl=0

Help me, please.

Hi friend,
I remember for an Z510 that I saw before and It was not moddable as Eeprom Write Protect = error 280.
Use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/57069912

If You got issue You can unpack It by 7Zip and run from CLI interface GO.bat file.
Let me know
Regards
Hi friend,
Here files in RAR https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1nej9tdcquwz1...0.rar?dl=0
thank you so much.
find
quote
#70
(09-10-2014, 03:10 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-08-2014, 08:40 AM)olegprivat Wrote: I've a Lenovo Z510 with Intel Network.

desired card: Broadcom BCM943225HMB

OS: windows 8.1
Laptop: Lenovo z510
Current BIOS: 8DCN37WW
Backup of my BIOS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkxplczkblh9i1...W.rar?dl=0

Help me, please.

Hi friend,
I remember for an Z510 that I saw before and It was not moddable as Eeprom Write Protect = error 280.
Use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/57069912

If You got issue You can unpack It by 7Zip and run from CLI interface GO.bat file.
Let me know
Regards

I have done Short bios backup according to this instruction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxeJI5WYdJU
Check, please. Is it possible to disable the White List?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ivzmq9yw1jp19...T.zip?dl=0
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)