Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424174
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 223
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223829
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309529
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61119
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[REQUEST] Redmibook 16 [RMARN6B0P0909] BIOS Unlock
#11
(06-30-2021, 03:30 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 03:22 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: so is CH341A is right?
CH341A is good.
(06-30-2021, 03:29 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: And also will it be possible for you to add switch for enabling IDE/SATA switch?
I can do it this way. Unfortunately, I cannot unlock advanced tab.
[Image: IDE-Configuration.jpg]

This will be good
find
quote
#12
(06-30-2021, 03:30 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 03:22 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: so is CH341A is right?
CH341A is good.
(06-30-2021, 03:29 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: And also will it be possible for you to add switch for enabling IDE/SATA switch?
I can do it this way. Unfortunately, I cannot unlock advanced tab.
[Image: IDE-Configuration.jpg]

Can you already send modded bios. I'll try it once I'll get programmer
find
quote
#13
(06-30-2021, 06:33 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 03:30 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 03:22 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: so is CH341A is right?
CH341A is good.
(06-30-2021, 03:29 AM)KostyaJRZ Wrote: And also will it be possible for you to add switch for enabling IDE/SATA switch?
I can do it this way. Unfortunately, I cannot unlock advanced tab.
[Image: IDE-Configuration.jpg]

Can you already send modded bios. I'll try it once I'll get programmer
All mods are personal...need your bios dump only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)