Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 283
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55280
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:16 PM
» Replies: 138
» Views: 40939
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64120
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4094
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Last Post: drradkin
Yesterday 12:30 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2501
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 136
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52166
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167057
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 230
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
Last Post: Dudu2002
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 134
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 118
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6328
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 133
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125396
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: TalKaz
03-25-2024 11:10 AM
» Replies: 844
» Views: 317009
[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite A300D PSAK0C...
Last Post: 1000palladium
03-25-2024 10:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 227

[REQUEST] Unlocking VAIO PhoenixBIOS R2110J7
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Notebook Sony VGN-FZ283BN
-Bios Revision : R2110J7
-Bios Type : Phoenix
-Bios SLIC : 2.0
-Bios Link : (waiting for the right file)
-RW Everything Report Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/3wpmfabied...cpiTbls.rw
find
Hello DavidIAM,

I will take a look at your BIOS image and see what can be modded.

I did get your PM and I will respond to it as soon as I can. There is a recovery method called CRISIS. It works in almost all notebooks, although Vaio notebooks happen to be one of the few types of laptops in which it does not work in a large number of. I will give you more information later on.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(07-18-2014, 06:57 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello DavidIAM,

I will take a look at your BIOS image and see what can be modded.

I did get your PM and I will respond to it as soon as I can. There is a recovery method called CRISIS. It works in almost all notebooks, although Vaio notebooks happen to be one of the few types of laptops in which it does not work in a large number of. I will give you more information later on.

~Steven
Thanks a lot Smile
When i flashed it with wrong file screen was showing like white background and with colored lines but it wasn't like when GPU melting idk if this helps

I did use the CRISIS recovery thing and re-flashed it with that file my pc started up and made few beeps and after that keeps going in to on/off cycle i also did remove the CMOS battery but it's still in on/off cycle
find
Hello DavidIAM,

I just want to verify: You were able to boot into an OS. After some time, the computer beeped a few times and then went into the on/off cycle and did not leave the cycle even after you pulled the CMOS battery. Is this information correct?

Another question: Were you able to enter the BIOS menus?

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(07-19-2014, 05:27 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello DavidIAM,

I just want to verify: You were able to boot into an OS. After some time, the computer beeped a few times and then went into the on/off cycle and did not leave the cycle even after you pulled the CMOS battery. Is this information correct?

Another question: Were you able to enter the BIOS menus?

~Steven
Here is all that happened
first i flashed my bios with wrong file after the reboot screen came up with white background and colored lines but the line weren't moving and after a few sec screen start to go dark from the center
then i searched more about the bios so i found the right file then i made a USB stick with dos on as the phoenix crisis tool will so i flashed it and i am sure that it did flash it with that file since fan start work at it max rpm and the beeping then pc turned off it self
and with no HDD in the pc i started up the pc screen came up back all of it and few beeps then turned it self off
i turned it on few more times but it keep going off (no cycle yet) then i read that it might be the settings so opened the pc and removed the CMOS Battery then waited 10 min or more after that put everything in the place then turned on the pc but after that it keeps going to on/off cycle (nothing comes in screen and no beep) also note that in all stuffs i did there was no VAIO logo, no OS boot, no BIOS so that's all.
find
Hello DavidIAM,

I don't think that the image you used was the right one. It may have been mislabeled. The link to the image is down, so I can't tell if this is true or not.

I will try to find this BIOS, but I have searched for it in the past and it was difficult to find.

If I am able to find the BIOS image, do you want me to mod it first or give you a clean copy? Since you have CRISIS working, you can just use the clean copy if the modded one does not work.

~Steven

www find
(07-20-2014, 09:33 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello DavidIAM,

I don't think that the image you used was the right one. It may have been mislabeled. The link to the image is down, so I can't tell if this is true or not.

I will try to find this BIOS, but I have searched for it in the past and it was difficult to find.

If I am able to find the BIOS image, do you want me to mod it first or give you a clean copy? Since you have CRISIS working, you can just use the clean copy if the modded one does not work.

~Steven
I am really sorry for the broken links well it wasn't my fault idk why forum put 3 dots in the link and messed it up so i fixed them
and i did used the CRISIS it kind a worked but i think the damage to the chip was more since it keeps going to on/off cycle so they need the binary backup of the chip so they can restore it
like they have to remove the chip put it on chip programer and put the data of a working chip on well it's what they said
find