Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425693
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[Request] Acer Aspire V3-771(G) BIOS unlock
#31
Here is the setup utility EFI module taken directly from the v1.15 you posted in your initial post. It also contains the alpha version of my Universal IFR Dumper that works with the UEFI internal forms representaion used in your v.1.15. Also I've attached the output from my IFR Dumper so that you can verify the existance of the UEFI protocol in you 'bios'.

Also Insyde only makes EFI/UEFI. They have never made archaic bios before.
find
quote
#32
I have no idea what any of that means.

Michael
find
quote
#33
(01-13-2014, 04:03 PM)mlauzon Wrote: I know the difference between UEFI & BIOS.

(01-13-2014, 06:07 PM)mlauzon Wrote: I have no idea what any of that means.

I'm starting to wonder if you actually know the difference between UEFI and bios now Tongue

EFI/UEFI use a standard protocol, called internal forms representation aka IFR, to display things like the menu for the setup utility. Since bios never conformed to the kind of stanrdization that EFI/UEFI does, then there was never a common way for bios to display those kind of menus. So since v1.15 has UEFI's IFR, then it is without a doubt UEFI and not bios.
find
quote
#34
hello there !

I really need some help to unlock VT-x and advanced settings in BIOS.

-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model: Aspire V3 771-53234G75Makk
-Bios Version : 2.23
-Bios Type : Insyde
-Bios Link : http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_13

Thank you
find
quote
#35
TryThis and please post results Tongue
find
quote
#36
(02-03-2014, 10:01 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: TryThis and please post results Tongue

Hi, I tried to flash and it says that i have the same version, because I do!
Any way to force it?
Once I downgraded to a prior version but since I upgraded to 2.23 I can't, I don't remember how I managed to do that.
Can you help?

Thanks!
find
quote
#37
(02-11-2014, 09:05 AM)digitalnova0 Wrote:
(02-03-2014, 10:01 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: TryThis and please post results Tongue

Hi, I tried to flash and it says that i have the same version, because I do!
Any way to force it?
Once I downgraded to a prior version but since I upgraded to 2.23 I can't, I don't remember how I managed to do that.
Can you help?

Thanks!

Ok friend,
to downgrade have to rename old bios file in original folder as the "Recovery bios file name" and flash it by Recovery Procedure (the same I use
now for flash your bios), so You can bypass bios checks. EFI / Insyde BIOS Recovery filenames are: VAG70X64.fd.
You can find it by yourself using Andy PMTool 2.50 :
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...EFI-BIOSes
But I do mods for the bios vers. 2.23 to unlock Menu Tabs and more options !
Try this one and use the procedure as descript in readme file :

http://rghost.net/52371681

Let me know, post some screen shots, please.

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#38
Hello DBMaster,
First of all thank you for replying...
A months ago the only unlocked BIOS was the 1.12 and I tried to force it but with no luck, at that time I tried the Fn + Esc recovery with 1.12, 2.?, 2.21, and now the one you kindly provided, but with the same results, blank screen for 20-40 secs, flash drive blinking the first ~12 secs, then normal bios boot, and nothing happen.
That's why I was trying to downgrade via DOS to flash the modded BIOS on an 'normal' way.
I used the phoenixtool and it says the bios filename should be what you provided.
I also tried to modify platforms.ini and platform.ini to downgrade or force same version installation but no luck either, the ini files are replaced every time and when changing to readonly the buios updater doesn't lunch.
\I'm lost now, any suggestions?
Thank you.


(02-11-2014, 04:19 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 09:05 AM)digitalnova0 Wrote:
(02-03-2014, 10:01 AM)Republic Of Gamers Wrote: TryThis and please post results Tongue

Hi, I tried to flash and it says that i have the same version, because I do!
Any way to force it?
Once I downgraded to a prior version but since I upgraded to 2.23 I can't, I don't remember how I managed to do that.
Can you help?

Thanks!

Ok friend,
to downgrade have to rename old bios file in original folder as the "Recovery bios file name" and flash it by Recovery Procedure (the same I use
now for flash your bios), so You can bypass bios checks. EFI / Insyde BIOS Recovery filenames are: VAG70X64.fd.
You can find it by yourself using Andy PMTool 2.50 :
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...EFI-BIOSes
But I do mods for the bios vers. 2.23 to unlock Menu Tabs and more options !
Try this one and use the procedure as descript in readme file :

http://rghost.net/52371681

Let me know, post some screen shots, please.
find
quote
#39
Hello,

I need to unlock the bios for the advanced menu.

-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model: Aspire V3 771g-73634G1TMAKK
-Bios Version : 2.28
-Bios Type : Insyde (Rev 3.7)
-Bios Link : here
-Bios Link extract: here


Note:
Code:
- In the archive there's bios and extraction made ​​by the exe. - I love how you add the advanced menu


Thanks!
find
quote
#40
Hello, I managed to downgrade my bios to 2.21 using a similar usb-image as you provided me (that I found somewhere), I used the fn + esc method.
Then I tried to upgrade with the one provided by titouseb (through windows) and the result message after reboot was:
Insyde H20- Secure Flash, Error:Invalid Firmware Image!!! Press any key to reboot.
Ob my bios secure boot is disable and in legacy mode.
I also tried to replace the .fd file you provide me in windows and i had the same result.
Hope i will get advanced menu anytime soon, i'm already waiting a long time for that (specially the video switching part)

Thank you for your time and effort.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)