Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424188
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223879
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309539
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274959

[Request] Asus CUV4X-D Tualatin support
#1
Hello everyone, I am  Aleksandar from Serbia.
I have a request for anyone who can help me on this forum.
I have custom vintage gamer pc with these specs:

mobo Asus CUV4X-D
cpus 2 x Pentium 3 1.0GHz Coppermine
ram 2 x Kingston 1GB ECC SDRAM PC100 (2GB)
gpu Gainward Nvidia GeForce 7800GS GLH 512MB AGP
hdd 80gb ata

I will very happy if with modded bios make this board support Tualatin S 1.4GHz SL6BY , here is latest BIOS from Asus.
find
quote
#2
I need TXT report of CPU-Z.
Have you already used the hardware mod to support Tualatin?
find
quote
#3
(08-11-2018, 08:13 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: I need TXT report of CPU-Z.
Have you already used the hardware mod to support Tualatin?

Never. Tualatins works on 1.5v and they are 130nm, Coppermine works on 1.75v and they are 180nm. I found that I need remove some pins from tualatin cpu but i wont damage it, so if microcode implemention in original bios can make tualatin works I will very happy. I will attach TXT report from CPU-Z tomorrow.
find
quote
#4
No, adding microcode will not help to boot Tualatins. You need to make pin mod.
[Image: pinmod.gif]
Or buy Powerleap adapter.
find
quote
#5
I had a great deal of fun with Tualatins, 12+ years ago.
Tualatin-friendly motherboards such as the MSI 9105, ABIT VH6T, etc .. all classics !

Attached are the relevant Tualatin microcodes, if anyone is interested.

XmX


Attached Files
.zip   Tualatin.Microcodes.zip (Size: 6.7 KB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#6
there is a bios out there somewhere that has it already i have it on my board if i cant find the link ill do a dump
also there are modded tualtains on ebay and socket adapters that will allow them to work
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)