Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424180
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223851
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309532
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6268
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61120
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[Request] Dell Optiplex 360 Modding Bios for E5320
#11
(09-25-2015, 03:24 AM)DeathBringer Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 03:19 AM)pieroeffe Wrote: Sorry I did not understand, then this firmware should work?
I think your cpu must boot but with errors. Platforms are different. And you said it didn't boot...
P.S. Please delete service tags.


I tried the modified firmware "O360 1067A-A07-771.exe" with the xeon E5320, but the computer would not start. Beep beep emitted endlessly.

After I replaced the CPU (putting the old one )  the system is turned on normally. I noticed, however, that during the restart (not from off) the computer emitted a faint sound without start, so I had to pull the power plug and turn it on normally.
Each time you restart Windows this happened.


So I brought the bios to the official DELL "A07" and everything is back to work correctly.
find
quote
#12
Do you clear CMOS before install new CPU? I need CPU-Z screen (first three tabs) with working cpu.
find
quote
#13
(09-25-2015, 04:18 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Do you clear CMOS before install new CPU? I need CPU-Z screen (fitst three tabs) with working cpu.

No jumper on the mainboard to reset the CMOS, there is only the jumper to reset password.
However I did reset the bios through the function of the bios "Reset to default"
It's enough?

About CPU-Screen , I will do it as soon as possibile.
find
quote
#14
It's not enough. You need to remove battery.
find
quote
#15
Smile 
(09-25-2015, 04:38 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: It's not enough. You need to remove battery.

I did that too
find
quote
#16
Please download Service Manual and go to page 124. What is your "Beep Code"? Then go page 127. What is you "Light Code"?
find
quote
#17
(09-25-2015, 04:18 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Do you clear CMOS before install new CPU? I need CPU-Z screen (first three tabs) with working cpu.



here the pictures of cpu-z


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#18
I think it's a hardware problem. So you can't solve it by updating microcode.
find
quote
#19
I will check the beep code and Light code later.
But Can you confirm that "O360 1067A-A07-771.exe" have the microcode for my cpu?

Thanks
find
quote
#20
Your CPU (Xeon E5320) has СPUID=06FB and PlatformID=6. Native and modded BIOS have identical microcodes for this CPU - version B4, 03/14/2007.
I look in BIOS of Asus RS260-E4/RX8 version 1002 with supporting Xeon E5320. It has the same version B4 of microcode too.
So you the hardware problem and you can't solve it by updating microcodes!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)