Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424353
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3603
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224318
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119157
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6775
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309661
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61951
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20265
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169242
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6325
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 812
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5782
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61178

[Request] Lenovo Yoga 900 BIOS Unlock / AHCI enable (attached BIOS fd)
#11
Which programmer would I need to purchase in order to flash my bios? I have a 900 ISK2
find
quote
#12
I too am very interested in any work that can be done to make this happen. Not very happy with lenovo on this one. I am a software engineer, and haven't dabbled a whole lot in bios rewrites but am interested in helping or testing in anyway to make this bios unlock capable.
find
quote
#13
Alright guys!
I'm interested in this work because i didnt mods for this laptop.
So i need testers with SPI PGM to flash back this mod.
I'll produce mod with three unlocked features:
-unlocked all hidden tabs if possible;
-disabled whitelist;
-disabled bios rewrite protection so next bios mod can be flashed using Intel FPT, no SPI PGM need anymore.
Let me knowSmile
find
quote
#14
Would love to help out, just need to know what programmer to buy.
find
quote
#15
Run this tool as Admin
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
This tool not works under win10 shell but you can use Win7 Live DVD
Unpack "results" archive on Desktop and look at result***.png
This tool detects and tests your availaible bios chips.
After that contact seller from ebay and ask him if programmer supports your bios chips.
Let me know.
find
quote
#16
I do believe that this is going to be a dead end. Inspecting the chip, it seems that grounding on the board itself is keeping the chip in a HOLD state, and on top of this, because of the low profile nature of the chip, it seems impossible to sever the connection that is keeping the chip in HOLD, without removing the chip from the board all together. I may resort to this, but not for a bit.
find
quote
#17
Good news!
I successfully unlocked hidden tabs however bios image can be flashed SPI PGM only!
If who have PGM to read dump,i'll provide mod to test for free.
find
quote
#18
(09-06-2016, 12:32 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Good news!
I successfully unlocked hidden tabs however bios image can be flashed SPI PGM only!
If who have PGM to read dump,i'll provide mod to test for free.

I'd like to have a copy of that bios, flashing might be very difficult, but it's something to work with.
find
quote
#19
I'm also worried that the bios itself will suffer from a checksum error, and I'm not sure if any changes will allow it to boot.
find
quote
#20
If you worry about, don't keep in your mindSmile
You may recover your laptop easy (just flash original dump)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)