Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Today 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 73
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Today 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101421
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Today 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 507
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7253
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6960
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14326
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425345
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3821
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227223
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119444
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6980
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 606
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310456
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62208

[Request] Lenovo Yoga 900 BIOS Unlock / AHCI enable (attached BIOS fd)
#11
Which programmer would I need to purchase in order to flash my bios? I have a 900 ISK2
find
quote
#12
I too am very interested in any work that can be done to make this happen. Not very happy with lenovo on this one. I am a software engineer, and haven't dabbled a whole lot in bios rewrites but am interested in helping or testing in anyway to make this bios unlock capable.
find
quote
#13
Alright guys!
I'm interested in this work because i didnt mods for this laptop.
So i need testers with SPI PGM to flash back this mod.
I'll produce mod with three unlocked features:
-unlocked all hidden tabs if possible;
-disabled whitelist;
-disabled bios rewrite protection so next bios mod can be flashed using Intel FPT, no SPI PGM need anymore.
Let me knowSmile
find
quote
#14
Would love to help out, just need to know what programmer to buy.
find
quote
#15
Run this tool as Admin
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
This tool not works under win10 shell but you can use Win7 Live DVD
Unpack "results" archive on Desktop and look at result***.png
This tool detects and tests your availaible bios chips.
After that contact seller from ebay and ask him if programmer supports your bios chips.
Let me know.
find
quote
#16
I do believe that this is going to be a dead end. Inspecting the chip, it seems that grounding on the board itself is keeping the chip in a HOLD state, and on top of this, because of the low profile nature of the chip, it seems impossible to sever the connection that is keeping the chip in HOLD, without removing the chip from the board all together. I may resort to this, but not for a bit.
find
quote
#17
Good news!
I successfully unlocked hidden tabs however bios image can be flashed SPI PGM only!
If who have PGM to read dump,i'll provide mod to test for free.
find
quote
#18
(09-06-2016, 12:32 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Good news!
I successfully unlocked hidden tabs however bios image can be flashed SPI PGM only!
If who have PGM to read dump,i'll provide mod to test for free.

I'd like to have a copy of that bios, flashing might be very difficult, but it's something to work with.
find
quote
#19
I'm also worried that the bios itself will suffer from a checksum error, and I'm not sure if any changes will allow it to boot.
find
quote
#20
If you worry about, don't keep in your mindSmile
You may recover your laptop easy (just flash original dump)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)