Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424140
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3555
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223768
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 352
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309508
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169143
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

Sony Vaio VGN-CR29XN AHCI
#1
Hello,
I am desperately trying to make AHCI enabled on my laptop. I allready tried whit the SONY VGN-CR220E unlocked bios, which I found here on bios.mods.com, but unfortunately it didn't work.

So now I am kindly asking, if it is possible to unlock my version of bios. Below I attached the link to the original bios.

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product...56269_3814

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#2
I'll try...
Backup with this tool (run as admin)

https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

upload result.rar

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#3
(03-22-2014, 03:27 PM)fjfc Wrote: I'll try...
Backup with this tool (run as admin)

https://hostr.co/WsH11fE0qFtj

upload result.rar

It's a nice smileing Phoenix Pure Bios New Style !!! Wink
Open Always original Bios file and look file extension .ROM or WHP Phoenix.
The best Phoenix modders are Kizwan and Hammed Hassam, but rarely can find them on.line.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
Hello, I was not able to find the option for enabling AHCI on your notebook, but I was able to find the register (token value) for enabling Intel VT-x (Hardware-assisted virtualization). I have also confirmed that your processor supports VT-x (assuming my information that your notebook has an Intel T7250 processor is correct). The NVRAM register to enable Intel VT-x on the Vaio VGN-CR29XN notebook (according to the BIOS that you have uploaded) is: 05BB . Use "symcmos" to change the "0000" value to "0001" on the register 05BB. I found this information using a hex editor (HxD).

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#5
Firs of all I have to apologize, because I didn't check the forum for quite a long time.
Thanks to everybody for the effort and contribution.

"Sml6397" - yes, you are correct, originally Intel T7250 was installed, but later I upgraded the processor to Intel T9300. That's a sad news, that AHCI can not be activated Sad I think I had already enabled VT before. Thank you anyway!

I'll sell this notebook and find something else instead Smile

Thanks everybody!

Regards
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)