Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Last Post: Tim82
Today 09:08 AM
» Replies: 508
» Views: 101033
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2517
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40958
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 332
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55302
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64127
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4095
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6564
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 142
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52171
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167126
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 237
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6331
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125406
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: TalKaz
03-25-2024 11:10 AM
» Replies: 844
» Views: 317059

Striker extrem corrupted BIOS + chip erased
how do you delete messages?
find
Not a good sign with no beeps for no memory, that should also give sign too like no GFX does.

BIOS contains bootblock within the BIOS, if you write the whole file to chip then bootblock is written as well, same for erase, if you erase whole chip then BIOS and boot block is gone. This is why EZ Flash gives you that option, to skip or write/update with the one in the file, AWDFlash have that option too for these older BIOS via /SB (Skip boot block) or /WB (Write/Update Boot Block) - some boards also have a boot block jumper which protects the BIOS region that contains the boot block from being overwritten. Since you think you overwrote it via EZFlash, once you have working programmer compatible with your chip you can put it back to via programming the entire BIOS to chip (ie telling EZFlash /WB)

EZFlash may or may not always write entire BIOS, but nothing to see here since you are not using EZ Flash, you have a flash programmer. Boot block is contained in all BIOS, unless someone removes in a mod and forgets to put back in. If you open BIOS in hex, Bootblock for 2002 BIOS starts at 0xFE000, there you can see it's part of the BIOS you are trying to program into the BIOS chip right now. This is last block of the BIOS, from 0xFE000 to 0xFFFFFh is the Bootblock (Actually it starts at 0xFE005h - after entry header)
[Image: wZL7ptq.png]

Now, some boards have boot block that is not part of the BIOS, but I'm not sure if your board does or not. But if it did, you wouldn't have erased it with programmer, since it's not part of the BIOS in those cases, and the wimbios link below would then apply to you

Every BIOS Chip has an ID, that tells the programmer what chip ID is along with it's details such as Brand, size, page size etc
Probably some issue with your programmer, software version and this BIOS ID etc. This is common with programmers, sometimes they do not always work for all chip ID's. That's why I mentioned you may need to try a different programmer (Nano USB one), especially since you are seeing some red pin error.

Did you try recovery via floppy with BIOS named AMIBOOT.ROM?
I'd also put a copy of the normal named BIOS, and put on CD and USB too (FAT32) - per the manual's recovery method
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-t...boot-block

See here also, they discuss shorting pins to invoke bootblock recovery * This will only work if you programmed BIOS again, and dumped that and compared in hex and see same contents as you wrote, so you know chip has complete BIOS data on it
https://www.wimsbios.com/forum/motherboa...t5475.html
Similar info here - https://www.experts-exchange.com/questio...flash.html
find
Thumbs Up 
Yesterday, I have the brain worse than my mobo (bug), excuse me.
find
What's this GFX ?
the boot block is embedded in the downloadable BIOS of the manufacturer ?
Part of your text that I knew, but the other not at all from the hexadecimal edition.
I found (logiciel tl866ii) the address 0xFE000 and 0XFE000 = 000FE000? But not the 0XF05h, I typed it in address search, but nothing ?

And with Hex Workshop Hex Editor, I start and I'm looking for ...

I am slow at the beginning, and at the end ... too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

find
chip ID, can you be precise? EEPROM PLCC32 Winbond W .......? The original does not pose a problem with the one I bought on bios-motherboards.com, the person with whom I contacted a confirmed that I was compatible and then, I apparently have the technical documentation of the manufacturer . I also compared the 32 pins (vpp, vdd, ic, vss, nc ....) everything was good.
Excuse me was in French.

Attached Files
.pdf   W39V080APZ.pdf (Size: 265.45 KB / Downloads: 0)
find
I don't understand why you have three quotes from yourself, empty posts? Just because you flashed the boot block vs not, with stock BIOS and EZ Flash means nothing anyway, anytime you flash the BIOS it can brick - whether you flash the boot block or not, BIOS flashing is always a risk.
find
Ne faites pas attention aux messages d'hier soir, j'ai plusieurs PC avec un système d'exploitation différent et l'un des PC est presque mort, et hier j'étais épuisé. Pouvez-vous tous lire à nouveau? Je les ai écrites.
Pour ma carte mère, je vérifie les instructions, mais je connais parfaitement et le bloc d'amorçage se trouve dans le BIOS.
Pour les pins marqués en rouge, je suis mal énoncé, quand je programme mes 2 EEPROM SST et que Winbond, les pins rouges ne sont jamais apparus. Les broches en rouge sont indiquées par un diagramme: exemple 1
- c'est si nous allons dans select IC une puce qui n'est pas identique à celle de l'adolescent et que, dans l'adaptateur, nous plaçons une puce, ils seront alors rouges.
- Nous sommes la puce à l'envers (exemple 1)
- is a puce is a mort of the broches is a mort of the broches on a blash endommagé.
Je vous envoie toujours en anglais.

Attached Files
.pdf   TL866II_Instructions.pdf (Size: 3.44 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
GFX, sorry it's short term used for "graphics card"

Yes, I was talking hex addresses there, and yes boot block is in downloadable BIOS, I showed image of it's location in the BIOS in hex
Boot block start FE000 >> Boot block end FFFFF (Boot block actual start, after header >> FE005) You have to know hex to realize FE005 is 6th byte in FE000 row (= 41)

I don't know about hex search and your hex app etc, all hex applications are different. In the one I use I just put in address I want to go to in top left address location box and hit enter and it takes me there. If you have to use search to move to a certain location then yes you can use those addresses mentioned above. Look at my image, you will see, it's shown in hex so you should recognize (Top left corner shows current location)

I see your hex app (Flash program I guess) shows things very differently, looks like a terrible one to use due to that hyphen being placed in address locations. Use an actual hex program to inspect the BIOS, it will be easier to find things, then you can just scroll to where you want to go. But yes, you are in the correct place in your image.

I cannot read your #15 post.
find
The table is in hex: I can not find an address (000FE000), or convert the table into an address.
I think I need to study the editing software
I'll be back in a few days ...
find
I showed you image of it's location, and you showed me image you were there in programmer too (Just address looks different in your programmer because of how it puts "-' in the address locations. You are there in your image above at post #14, that is the boot block, you can read it in the text in your image. Here, I show you it all with your own image

[Image: 4OaxUMw.png]

Anyway, looking at that helps nothing, so waste of time really. I only wanted to show you it's there, and where it was etc.
find