Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Today 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 40981
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: k24a1
Today 05:28 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 6576
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Today 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 86
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317143
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101078
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2524
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 339
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55328
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64133
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4102
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 148
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 98
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52220
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167249
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 240
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 130
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6334
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 141

Striker extrem corrupted BIOS + chip erased
Sad 
Huh It's a mistake of the site, my old PC or maybe me Blush  , sorry.
find
Flow, only helps if you have proper heat and proper heat spread into the board/traces to keep it hot, and of course plenty of flux if not using low melt solder. Solder is not acid usually, but some flux can be acidic though.

The rest of your comment I don't understand, about the Nano and circuit board? Pilot?

So, I guess, I'm still just as lost as before Big Grin It's OK, just we have language barrier is all Smile
find
I received the nano USB Thursday and I programmed two bios the 1303 and the last version 2002 who had bugged. Result, I still have the black screen, so without access to the BIOS and my motherboard turns on. 3 to 5 minutes the processor fan turns off by itself and the LEDs on the motherboard remain on. see you soon
find
That's not good, maybe BIOS chip is bad, or something else on the board died too? Do you have other chip you can test?
find
I have two chips, one that is new.
The double breakdown or triple failure I was persuaded from the beginning.
I think chipset, I began to study but It's complicated. Before erasing the chip the CPU fan would not stop, I think if I installed the UUID, DTS keys, serial numbers and the primary card MAC, the CPU fan would not stop, a small victory! I enter the codes but in my opinion it will not work and I keep it when I have time I would work on it.

Could you tell me a tutorial that I can follow?
thank you so much
find
Adding system details will not make the board run or not run etc, this has nothing to do with the current status. I think maybe something else on the board died at same time as the bad flash, maybe even what caused it to flash badly. Or, something has been damaged after that, during your recovery/fix attempts, maybe a short or something?

Are you 100% certain you are placing the chip correctly into the socket?

Best bet, find another board of this same model, and hot flash this chip. Boot to that board's BIOS, pop out the current chip, place in your new one, flash. Or same, from DOS
However, this will be same as USB Nano programming, BIOS will be done and should be working, but it wont same as it is now I suspect, I think some other issue.
find
You know, everything you tell me from the beginning, I already know, it's been 6 months that I'm on it. When you tell me to put the chip in place, the EEPROM, I programmed it 200 times, I have two programmers, two EEPROMs and you ask me to buy a motherboard and make a HotSwap ????
It will not help, I already knew before buying my first programmer, because I studied the hotswap. We're at message 47 and you did not teach me anything that I did not already know and I do not move an inch. I'm not asking you to fix my motherboard, I'll take care of it. just needed help to tell me or put the UUID, serial number, DTS keys, MAC, I had read this before you contacted on
https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php ? f = 25 & t = 447045
https://hardforum.com/threads/tools-to-f...k.1726429/
So, do you want to help me get these codes in, or do I have to fend for myself?
find
Excuse me for the last message, I was a little nervous, I think I do too much at the same time. I wanted to thank you sincerely for all the help you gave me, I will stop repairing it. Really thank you very much, goodbye
find
NO, I didn't tell you that you need a board, I was saying that would prove to you if your board is OK or faulty. If you hot-swap flashed the BIOS, or programmed the BIOS in programmer, then test in other board, then you would know for sure if board is faulty or not.

I can't help you put in the board details until you had board running again and could dump current working BIOS with it's invalid board info, so I would know it's locations. This is VERY old BIOS, so I do not remember and it's not as easy to find as in new current BIOS, so I need dump and info to find, then can tell you where to put in BIOS to reprogram back. As mentioned at post #26 And you don't have dump from BIOS before you erased it, so yet another good reason to try to find cheap same board, that way you can see if this one is dead or not, if not you can fix, then you can sell again the other board once you are done.
find
To repair other failures, I need a valid BIOS. . The informations : UUID , MAC, key codes, serial numbers, I've had them for a long time. Your problem, if I understand correctly, it's that you do not know where to edit them in the BIOS? This is the information I am looking for. I'm going to stop a few months on this map, but know for sure I'll resume later. I will do everything to try to recover the motherboard in brick.
Last question, when you talk about dump, you want to say that you have to open the file bin download with software like phoenix tool? Because the ASUS BIOS I programmed it without modifying it.

I started working on a HP uefi BIOS. A big thank you to you!
find