Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6370
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424500
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224631
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309749
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169380
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[UNLOCKED] HP Dv6-3155sr bios unlock (sp55299)
#21
Hi
i have a problem with my DV6-3060ee
it have the same bios like you mod her sp55299
I try to apply ur mod, it give me error "MAP region not found"

any help in fixing that

best regards
MAK
find
quote
#22
(06-18-2013, 03:18 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Based on page 3 of this document about you computer, it looks like it can only support a 160GB SSD. I don't think it's possible to fix this issue. I'd recommend returning it Sad

SSD is working.(240gb) Problem has been in defective ram.
Anyway, thanks for your help, mate.
find
quote
#23
(06-16-2013, 01:41 AM)donovan6000 Wrote: Also I've had a lot of problems with the F.29 revision of those bios. I use an older release, F.13, on my laptop.

Here is the modified F.13 bios if you can't get the other one I posted to work.

Once again, I'm so sorry that there was a problem. To make it up to you, I could preform one of the following mods on your bios if you'd like Big Grin

1. Custom splash screen logo
2. Replace one of the existing tabs with the hidden power tab
3. Remove wifi whitelist
4. Allow the use of the native AICPM kext for hackintosh

Hello, I have an hp dv-6 3129el which use this bios. (F13 revision 3.5)... Can I use this mod? xD
find
quote
#24
(08-27-2014, 06:53 AM)junior600 Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 01:41 AM)donovan6000 Wrote: Also I've had a lot of problems with the F.29 revision of those bios. I use an older release, F.13, on my laptop.

Here is the modified F.13 bios if you can't get the other one I posted to work.

Once again, I'm so sorry that there was a problem. To make it up to you, I could preform one of the following mods on your bios if you'd like Big Grin

1. Custom splash screen logo
2. Replace one of the existing tabs with the hidden power tab
3. Remove wifi whitelist
4. Allow the use of the native AICPM kext for hackintosh

Hello, I have an hp dv-6 3129el which use this bios. (F13 revision 3.5)... Can I use this mod? xD

Hi friend,
if exist for your laptop this sp You can unpack and check Bios Files name into if They are the same for both there is no problem !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#25
(08-27-2014, 10:04 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 06:53 AM)junior600 Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 01:41 AM)donovan6000 Wrote: Also I've had a lot of problems with the F.29 revision of those bios. I use an older release, F.13, on my laptop.

Here is the modified F.13 bios if you can't get the other one I posted to work.

Once again, I'm so sorry that there was a problem. To make it up to you, I could preform one of the following mods on your bios if you'd like Big Grin

1. Custom splash screen logo
2. Replace one of the existing tabs with the hidden power tab
3. Remove wifi whitelist
4. Allow the use of the native AICPM kext for hackintosh

Hello, I have an hp dv-6 3129el which use this bios. (F13 revision 3.5)... Can I use this mod? xD

Hi friend,
if exist for your laptop this sp You can unpack and check Bios Files name into if They are the same for both there is no problem !
Regards

Thanks they are the same. I have tried to flash this mod, but the notebook freezes at "hp screen". ;/ I reflashed the bios with the original one. (with hp_tools) xD
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)