Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 100
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424432
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3614
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 203
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224456
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6783
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 402
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309704
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169267
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 821
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61196

[Confirmed] Lenovo Y570 V2.06
#1
Link to BIOS from Lenovo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jy4c46gm2x49zi6

[Image: 98x7jp.jpg]
[Image: 2zsv60w.jpg]
[Image: 34ebwv8.jpg]
[Image: 28wl7b.jpg]
[Image: ilbzbc.jpg]

I also have a bin file backup of my BIOS in the attachment area, it does not load fully in ezH2O.

I would like the Advanced Menus as well as to enable AES-NI, as it came disabled from the factory. Lenovo did a [censored] job on this laptop.


Attached Files
.zip   y570.zip (Size: 1.12 MB / Downloads: 264)
find
#2
Wow! This bios has plenty options not to bore playing with them in a long time Smile Lucky you.

Find unlocked bios reading my signature Wink It has your name on it, and come back to tell me results and post new screenshots Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#3
Thank you, I will test right away.

EDIT: For some reason Norton AV calls it a virus? I will disable NAV and give it another go.

EDIT 2: It says same version bios and will not flash. Sad
find
#4
It's just an autoextractable winrar exe, it's safe don't worry and trash norton AV Smile

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#5
Thank you for your help, can I manually flash the BIOS .bin via DOS as the win64 flasher is not allowing me to over write same version.

EDIT:
Downloaded another flasher that disregards versions and flashed but did not unlock menus, no noticeable change. Thanks for the time and effort, it seems like you are on the right path because you can see the options.
find
#6
Heart

I downgraded to 2.03 OEM bios, then used your bios again to do a full upgrade flash and viola I have an unlocked bios. I still cannot find the option for AES-NI though. Sad

Posts to follow with screen shots, I wish I had a VGA capture device.

Your work is ingenious. I will donate as soon as I have $$.
find
#7
(09-21-2011, 04:23 PM)WildBill83 Wrote: Heart

I downgraded to 2.03 OEM bios, then used your bios again to do a full upgrade flash and viola I have an unlocked bios. I still cannot find the option for AES-NI though. Sad

Posts to follow with screen shots, I wish I had a VGA capture device.

Your work is ingenious. I will donate as soon as I have $$.

hello, thanks for having me in this forum. i agree. worked like a charm on my machine - no need to downgrade though. however it doesn't seem to take care of the !@#$&!* whitelist issue not allowing me to install my new dual band network card :-( is there anything that can be done about that?
cheers
nologo
find
#8
(09-21-2011, 05:58 PM)nologo123 Wrote:
(09-21-2011, 04:23 PM)WildBill83 Wrote: Heart

I downgraded to 2.03 OEM bios, then used your bios again to do a full upgrade flash and viola I have an unlocked bios. I still cannot find the option for AES-NI though. Sad

Posts to follow with screen shots, I wish I had a VGA capture device.

Your work is ingenious. I will donate as soon as I have $$.

hello, thanks for having me in this forum. i agree. worked like a charm on my machine - no need to downgrade though. however it doesn't seem to take care of the !@#$&!* whitelist issue not allowing me to install my new dual band network card :-( is there anything that can be done about that?
cheers
nologo
White list request is another part of the forum, you would have to have white list removed first and then unlocked per forum rules.
find
#9


hello, thanks for having me in this forum. i agree. worked like a charm on my machine - no need to downgrade though. however it doesn't seem to take care of the !@#$&!* whitelist issue not allowing me to install my new dual band network card :-( is there anything that can be done about that?
cheers
nologo
[/quote]
White list request is another part of the forum, you would have to have white list removed first and then unlocked per forum rules.

[/quote]
alright alright alright alright - just read it. sorrySad

find
#10
no worries! once I find my phone I will be posting updated photos.
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)