Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 73
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424324
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224229
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6772
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309641
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169220
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6313
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61168

A Learning Guide for Using Modbin6 for Award BIOS
#61
Hi TiMN8R,

The Phoenix Award platform isa completly different BIOS, it is simply name liked that becaused they bought out Award years ago. To try to open your file, I reccomend downloading the Phoenix BIOS Editor 2.2 from the downloads page.

Thanks,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#62
how long does it usually take for the bios to load?
I've been waiting for like 10 minutes already. It's still loading.
find
quote
#63
ok, i got a dumb question, but it's bugging me.
When you say "Then you can go ahead and move the Advanced Bios Options menu out of the power tab and back above the map, with the other hidden menus. "
Do you mean the Power Management ?
Cause after i saved and loaded it back up everything was fine, except the Advanced Bios Options were already at the top, so i didn't have to do anything after that, i think.
Am i all set?
find
quote
#64
Well, I'm a newbie and am trying to make just some changes to the default options of some bios of company computers using Modbin32. I read all tutorial, threads, made several searches, but I have a problem and do not know what is happening.

I open the bios with the Modbin32, change all the options I want and save it with another name. To test (as recommended) I try to open the modded bios and Modbin32 begins to open it, but it closes and appears a message saying "boot block not found".

I tried with several Gigabyte bios (GA8s661FX-MPRZ, GA-G31MS2L, ...) and this happens to all of them. Is there a "trick" that I have to do when save the bios?
find
quote
#65
My bios file is .f11 extension, I can't open it with cbrom or modbin6. Please help

http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIO...d3_f11.exe
find
quote
#66
Hello, I tried to mod an Acer Aspire t671 R01-B0 bios to unhide SATA controller settings (AHCI and RAID).
I used modbin6, saved the bios and now if I reload it with modbin6 everything seems ok.
Is it safe to flash this bios? The MB has an old flash rom and not a spi flash so I can't backup the bios with the flasher before proceeding.
Here's the pack with original and modded bios (AHCI.BIN), what do you think?
find
quote
#67
Thanks for the great tutorial
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)