Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p whitelist r...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6439
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14071
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424634
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3671
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 365
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225129
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6833
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309905
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62028
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 676
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169492
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6419

Acer Aspire 2930z unlocked bios v1.17
#41
Hi friend,
I am proud to say that I have a really friend of mine, Donovan, and He is the Best One in bios pogramming, so with his help I have done this last version which I attached here.
Try it and give me a smile Smile (it means all good).
With regards

http://rghost.net/52018668

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#42
(01-28-2014, 05:01 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
I am proud to say that I have a really friend of mine, , and He is the Best One in bios pogramming, so with his help I have done this last version which I attached here.
Try it and give me a smile Smile (it means all good).
With regards

http://rghost.net/52018668

Big Grin Big Grin
http://pbrd.co/1d6BtfC

Hey BDMaster thank you so much you have been a real big help massive infarct.
And Donovan thank you for your help

you Guys Rock
find
quote
#43
(01-28-2014, 05:42 PM)rhys longstaff Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 05:01 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
I am proud to say that I have a really friend of mine, , and He is the Best One in bios pogramming, so with his help I have done this last version which I attached here.
Try it and give me a smile Smile (it means all good).
With regards

http://rghost.net/52018668

Big Grin Big Grin
http://pbrd.co/1d6BtfC

Hey BDMaster thank you so much you have been a real big help massive infarct.
And Donovan thank you for your help

you Guys Rock

Hello BDMaster had a good look into the power tab and cpu features but there is no overclocking must be something to do with my mobo.
but thanks for all your help youve did alot
find
quote
#44
I have to unlock some flags into efi code, to show all options, so if You would to attch a shot I can look if are ghosted or invisible.
Advanced CPU Control ---> Dynamic FSB Switching
Advanced CPU Control ---> Turbo Mode
I will wait for yor reply.
With regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#45
(01-29-2014, 02:46 AM)BDMaster Wrote: I have to unlock some flags into efi code, to show all options, so if You would to attch a shot I can look if are ghosted or invisible.
Advanced CPU Control ---> Dynamic FSB Switching
Advanced CPU Control ---> Turbo Mode
I will wait for yor reply.
With regards

Hi BDMaster

here are the screen shots

link ;http://pbrd.co/MtZus0

link ;http://pbrd.co/MtZyrR
find
quote
#46
Ok am sorry but all options are enabled, so t's all !
With regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#47
(01-29-2014, 09:42 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok am sorry but all options are enabled, so t's all !
With regards

I was wanting the change Cpu Frequency and Cpu Clock ratio and multiplier

But if thats all the options i can get then thats fine
Thanks
find
quote
#48
hello everyone,

Sorry if I express myself badly but English is not my native language.

I would like to download this BIOS modified to have access to the hidden menu of my acer aspires 2930 because I would like to increase the allocated video memory if it is possible.

by thanking you by advance.

PS: I use a translator to write in English
find
quote
#49
(04-15-2014, 09:30 AM)cedric69780 Wrote: hello everyone,

Sorry if I express myself badly but English is not my native language.

I would like to download this BIOS modified to have access to the hidden menu of my acer aspires 2930 because I would like to increase the allocated video memory if it is possible.

by thanking you by advance.

PS: I use a translator to write in English

Here is the new link :

http://rghost.net/54194479

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#50
i'm sorry but this link is not working...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)