Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Today 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 79
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Today 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101433
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Today 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7253
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6962
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14326
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425347
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3823
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227236
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119445
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6982
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 606
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310464
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62209

Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe Full AM3 Support
#51
The sleep issue may or may not be resolvable I'll have to confirm. I have taken down all these issues and a working with a friend to go about thisSmile

TheWiz
www find
quote
#52
(06-13-2010, 06:59 PM)TheWiz Wrote: The sleep issue may or may not be resolvable I'll have to confirm. I have taken down all these issues and a working with a friend to go about thisSmile

TheWiz

The sleep issue is also when you try to restart and the screen goes black and fans and HDD led are full on and nothing happens after this?
I think I resolved this when I flashed the bootblock with the new bios.

Who encountered the "129052 Kb useable memory detected, 0 Kb installed",
windows won't start with this condition, bootblock flash cured this!

Thanks to Thewiz for all the good works!
find
quote
#53
(06-20-2010, 10:16 AM)sopo Wrote:
(06-13-2010, 06:59 PM)TheWiz Wrote: The sleep issue may or may not be resolvable I'll have to confirm. I have taken down all these issues and a working with a friend to go about thisSmile

TheWiz

The sleep issue is also when you try to restart and the screen goes black and fans and HDD led are full on and nothing happens after this?
I think I resolved this when I flashed the bootblock with the new bios.

Who encountered the "129052 Kb useable memory detected, 0 Kb installed",
windows won't start with this condition, bootblock flash cured this!

Thanks to Thewiz for all the good works!

I have not encountered this problem. The only problem is the computer usually freezes (the computer comes out of sleep or hibernation but the screen and mouse is frozen). Sometime when you go to the error listing it shows memory corruption.
find
quote
#54
Thanks to sojo being such a great tester a new beta has been successfully installed Big Grin While asus has jumped to 5001, I plan to continue on the version path that I started, so right now we are looking at 1901AM3BETA2.

I will not post the download link just yet, because there are still a couple things I am clarifying with sojo. Please take down the following notes though so that you are aware of what's new.

To flash the BIOS, we now MUST use a bootable usb and flash in awdflash. Tthis is critical because we discovered that if the bootblock isn't written to, then users will experience the 128mb memory detection issue. Here is the new flash command, and MAKE SURE that the name of the bin you download is simply renamed to bios.bin on your USB.

New command: awdflash bios.bin /py /sn /f /cc /wb /r

To read up on preparing a bootable usb, please use these instructions.
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ho...-DOS-Guide

So yes, here is the new feature list that we added and what we still need to work on:

Fixes:


***Phenom X6 support has been added for 1055T and 1090T. (We need testers on this one, but the code for it is in and it flashed successfully)

*** AGESA has been updated from 3.3.2.7 to 3.7.0.0

*** CPU microcode added, from 28KB to 30KB.

Bug fixes aimed towards final version:

*** USB keyboard detection issues on restart and BIOS menu.
*** Random freeze issues.

Please reply wihh any other bug issues we still need to address. I will be posting screenshots and other information soon.

Thanks,
TheWiz
www find
quote
#55
I assume that it also OK to install the bios from a bootable floppy disk?
find
quote
#56
So far sopo has been my tester and he has had no problems with it (see his post on guru3d) but you have to follow the flashing instructions i specified. Its fine if you use a floppy, but the command line has to use the same commands. Probably you shuld check in @ guru3d and wait to see how others like Greymon make out.

TheWiz
www find
quote
#57
Photo 
Hi. well, I own a motherboard from Asus M2N SLI Deluxe Bios 5001, I would like to unlock my new Phenom X2 II BE 555, has some bios rev I can do this unlock? await response

see yaBig Grin
find
quote
#58
(08-16-2010, 08:59 AM)gohandb Wrote: Hi. well, I own a motherboard from Asus M2N SLI Deluxe Bios 5001, I would like to unlock my new Phenom X2 II BE 555, has some bios rev I can do this unlock? await response

see yaBig Grin

I have looked into implementing NVCC to the M2N series boards but
according to the spec it would not work, would be great though :p
find
quote
#59
I just read on another forum a guy who has the same motherboard that I and even he managed to unlock the cpu phenom 555, I'll ask him what he did to such a feat

I'll post results if I get too lol!!Big GrinBig Grin
I downloaded the Bios Rev 1802 and 1901, already operates the 945/955/955 as said in another forum benchmark
find
quote
#60
Could you link the forum post where you read it ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)