Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 32
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 95
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221751
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118846
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6616
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308836
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61672
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20059
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168727
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6100
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 637
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5594
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60879
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274771
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 747
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24715
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694620

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 4750(G,Z) & 4752(G,Z) BIOS Unlock
#21
I am running a HackBook pro on this laptop, and needed to use MBR partitions (or it wouldn't boot).

I have the tools to convert it to GPT (non-destructively) now, so I will fully back up, and give it a shot... see if UEFI can figure out what is going on. Might need a 200MB FAT32 partition at the start... but will install that after the conversion (should be able to resize the partitions easily with GPT).

I think I can fool the computer into booting with a hybrid GPT (by adding a 100MB Fat32 partition at the end of the hard drive).

I don't quite understand the need for the WPH AND ROM files? I assume it is signed to particular hardware/manufacturer?

I think I can fool the computer into booting with a hybrid GPT (by adding a 100MB Fat32 partition at the end of the hard drive).

I don't quite understand the need for the WPH AND ROM files? I assume it is signed to particular hardware/manufacturer?
find
quote
#22
I am having serious issues with this hybrid legacy/uefi BIOS. I installed SteamOS, and even after a full reformat of the (only) HDD, there is still a steamos option in F12 boot menu :-|

With access to UEFI, this would be an easy fix, I'm sure.
find
quote
#23
Thank you in advance to any and all who help.

Hi, I have a Acer Aspire 4750 with version bios is 2.15.
Link download : Here

I want to install Mac OS on my Laptop( hackintosh) with clover and it need uefi main support. But The options for UEFI or GPT partitioning are not available in my current bios config, but from what I understand my computer is perfectly capable of these functions.

I searched the forums and found the same request from like three years ago, but at that point no one had been able to unlock it. I'm hoping that has changed.

I really hope someone can help me out by unlocking this bios so that I can access the UEFI/GPT partitioning functions, or at least point me in a direction that might allow me to do it for myself.

Once again, thank you everyone in advance for your help.
find
quote
#24
I have Mavericks 10.9.5 running on my Acer Aspire 4752.

You need to use MyHack to make installer USB, and patch for MBR. Install onto MBR formatted partition, and it will work GREAT.

Cheers.

themacmeister
find
quote
#25
(10-17-2014, 12:17 PM)liwenjing93 Wrote: Thank you in advance to any and all who help.

Hi, I have a Acer Aspire 4750 with version bios is 2.15.
Link download : Here

I want to install Mac OS on my Laptop( hackintosh) with clover and it need uefi main support. But The options for UEFI or GPT partitioning are not available in my current bios config, but from what I understand my computer is perfectly capable of these functions.

I searched the forums and found the same request from like three years ago, but at that point no one had been able to unlock it. I'm hoping that has changed.

I really hope someone can help me out by unlocking this bios so that I can access the UEFI/GPT partitioning functions, or at least point me in a direction that might allow me to do it for myself.

Once again, thank you everyone in advance for your help.

Hi friend,
your Bios is an Hybri EFI and there isn't UEFI support into so the solution from "TheMacMeister" user is
your solution !
Regards

P.S. Acer Aspire 4750 and 4752 have same MoBo and same Bios so are equal !!!

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
Unlock /Mod Bios For My Laptop Please!

Download Link:
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...R&SC=AAP_4
find
quote
#27
Hello ,friends! Blush
Last time ,BD Master help me ,thanks. Smile
Now ,My acer 4752g want to unlock bios setmenu ,Which the file name was modify when used Andy' Phoenixtools dump this.Thanks help me.
backup bios :http://rghost.net/8vsB2GJKj

No zuo no die,Why you try? Big Grin
find
quote
#28
Acer Aspire 4750 - G - Z - ZG 4752 - G - Z - ZG 4755 - G - Z - ZG

Here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...IOS-unlock

As You see It's an Hybrid UEFI Bios so We have to do many tests to try and I have to
spend time and work !
If do You want to make a Donation to me (just to get a beer) I wil try to unlock It !
So if You decide for a yes upload all Bios Setuputility Menu Tabs screen shots (pics)
to see which ones are visible and ones not !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#29
(02-10-2015, 04:36 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Acer Aspire 4750 - G - Z - ZG 4752 - G - Z - ZG 4755 - G - Z - ZG

Here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...IOS-unlock

As You see It's an Hybrid UEFI Bios so We have to do many tests to try and I have to
spend time and work !
If do You want to make a Donation to me (just to get a beer) I wil try to unlock It !
So if You decide for a yes upload all Bios Setuputility Menu Tabs screen shots (pics)
to see which ones are visible and ones not !
Let me know
Regards

Thanks you!
I see.Not SetupUtility Module,it's Spend time work.I try used open dumpfile,but it not .PE files.I want know method to search Menu offset in file.

No zuo no die,Why you try? Big Grin
find
quote
#30
Wink 
Could anyone please Mod my bios file to unlock the advanced tab etc for overclocking!, if it works ill pay! thanks.


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.30_A_A.zip (Size: 6.69 MB / Downloads: 32)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)