Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424359
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3604
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224330
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119159
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6776
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309665
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61953
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20266
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169243
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6327
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 814
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5783
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61182

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-510 BIOS Unlock
#1
1) Acer aspire E1-510
2) pictures with current menus http://imageshack.com/a/img835/9369/a0c3.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img834/113/rd6q.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img842/4237/hcfe.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img838/4811/75ib.jpg
3) link of bios http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_26


I would love to see Advanced menu on my bios Smile) Can you guys do that?
find
quote
#2
Backup BIOS for mod, run this tool as admin, upload result.rar
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/NEW_BACKUP_FPTs.exe

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#3
(05-03-2014, 11:13 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Backup BIOS for mod, run this tool as admin, upload result.rar
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/NEW_BACKUP_FPTs.exe

When i open it up, it says "please wait..." But then i get "was unexpected at this time." and window closes. Sad what should i do?
find
quote
#4
try this instead
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/TESTBACK.exe

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#5
(05-03-2014, 04:05 PM)felipejfc Wrote: try this instead
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/TESTBACK.exe

sadly, but no success. Getting same error. I looked it up, but didnt find the solution. I dont know what to do Confused Any other options? Shy
find
quote
#6
you can extract either of the executables and run fptw using a CMD(running as administrator), the command to run is fptw -d bios.bin -bios, try for both folders 8.... and 9....

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#7
Sad 
I tried what you said: this is the result:
[Image: axg16p.png]

Please help. The BIOS (or better yet UEFI) is InsydeH20 5.0
Acer's version is v2.11 (April 15, 2014)

Some screenshots of the Setup Utility:
[Image: s5bxvl.jpg]
[Image: fkd7kh.jpg]
[Image: f9l5eb.jpg]
[Image: 2e1hd03.jpg]

Thanks.
find
quote
#8
(05-04-2014, 02:41 AM)MihaiA7X Wrote: I tried what you said: this is the result:
[Image: axg16p.png]

Please help. The BIOS (or better yet UEFI) is InsydeH20 5.0
Acer's version is v2.11 (April 15, 2014)

Some screenshots of the Setup Utility:
[Image: s5bxvl.jpg]
[Image: fkd7kh.jpg]
[Image: f9l5eb.jpg]
[Image: 2e1hd03.jpg]

Thanks.

Jup, im getting the same error too! Sad(
find
quote
#9
(05-04-2014, 12:06 PM)afknonymous Wrote: Jup, im getting the same error too! Sad(

I hope someone can give us an alternative tool because basically I think we need to do something like a BIOS dump??

I'm not familiar with BIOS modding, I work in the IT field but you can't know everything Smile
find
quote
#10
(05-04-2014, 01:23 PM)MihaiA7X Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 12:06 PM)afknonymous Wrote: Jup, im getting the same error too! Sad(

I hope someone can give us an alternative tool because basically I think we need to do something like a BIOS dump??

I'm not familiar with BIOS modding, I work in the IT field but you can't know everything Smile

This kind error 201 is got only on laptop with AMD CPU as FPT is an Intel Tool, so
Have You AMD CPU ?
I think the solution will be an SPI External Programmer !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)