Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108038
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14359
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425647
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227591
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119718
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello, I want to open the advanced menu and remove the white list on my Lenovo G500 device, can you help me? bios backup was taken with ch341a :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bBUZ-zR...p=drivesdk

result.rar link if needed: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W5PlK-R...p=drivesdk
find
quote
Hello! I have a Lenovo g500 notebook. I wanted to update the Wi-fi module. Please help me!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hv5vUtc...93d8Fk232j
find
quote
Hello! I have bought recently lenovo g500 i3 3310m with perfect shape for small money. I have installed ssd, 8 gb ram, windows 11 and i`m going today to upgrade cpu to i7 3630qm. I also want to upgrade wifi card to 5 ghz and unlock the bios. Bios backup will send in the evening. What card should I buy? Thank you very much
find
quote
Привет!

Прошу помощи в разблокировке меню BIOS (Lenovo G500).
Я хотел бы обменять свой адаптер WLAN на новый.
Мой биос 78cn25ww v2.03
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/vLm5/Ti3GzUFsJ
find
quote
Hi,
I own a G500. I`d like to change my current wi-fi card, but the whitelist is a problem. Also I would like to unlock those hidden bios settings (but it`s not mandatory if it`s complicated). Could you please help me?
My backup file:

https://drive.proton.me/urls/TAKJ1V20BM#pmunT73eVgJi
find
quote
Lenovo G500
rom: LENOVO-78CN25WW(V.03)

I want to install WR-AX200HMW

Thank you very much!

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/uo13...tCR5CrJkPA
find
quote
Hello.

I need to change my wifi card because of failure of old one. Could You clear whitelist?

Lenovo g500 20236, Intel.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/WBIy...yUMgnvGO9g

Help please Smile
find
quote
(12-09-2025, 12:01 PM)wojtas.87 Wrote: Hello.

I need to change my wifi card because of failure of old one. Could You clear whitelist?

Lenovo g500 20236, Intel.

Help please Smile
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello!
I've decided to upgrade my ugly Lenovo G500 laptop.
I've already upgraded the RAM to 16GB and the processor to an Intel 3630QM.
I'd like to upgrade my WiFi adapter.

I need help with my G500 Laptop: Whitelist removal and unlocking Advanced BIOS menus.

Lenovo G500
Model Name: 20236
BIOS Version: LENOVO 78CN25WW (V2.03), November 19, 2013
Backup created using BACKUP_Tools19.
BIOS Backup File (results.rar) can be downloaded from:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/13yevd

Thanks in advance for your help!
find
quote
please remove the whitelist from this ROM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16myiVXC...sp=sharing
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)